Bengals

xbokilla

12 pointer
Jun 28, 2012
Dallas went down. Probably the only good game of this divisional round. Usually it’s the best weekend but 3 of 4 games were blowouts this year. Giants didn’t even look like they belonged on the field with Philly.

CalebConn16

8 pointer
May 27, 2016
I can’t stand him either, but as a lifelong Cowboys fan, I’d like to see it. The realist in me doesn’t think it will happen while he’s the owner
I hope somebody in my life is a loyal to me as Jerry is to Dak. Or any of his QB’s. Dak could go throw it to the defense every play and be safe. Zeke is absolutely toast and is still safe.

CalebConn16

8 pointer
May 27, 2016
Bengals are probably odds on favorite to win SB. If I were a wagering person I’d take them as quick as possible.
Nope still the niners. Pretty sure Bengals were a dog yesterday. I still think it’s the niners SB to lose too. That defense is too good.

PUBLIC RAT

10 pointer
Feb 18, 2014
Bengals took Bills to woodshed yesterday, Allen has to be hurting today, they beat him up physically. Bengals are so unselfish as a team. Players come in take a guys place shaking hands. They got so many weapons on offense and defense is incredible. Can't look past KC cause they got Mahome even tho he's hurt. Watch video,shows Mixon getting game ball and tossing to offensive line. He gets it,without them he's not going anywhere. https://www.bengals.com/video/divisional-round-game-balls-2022-playoffs-locker-room-celebration

xbokilla

12 pointer
Jun 28, 2012
Bengals can definitely win it. Solid O, Solid D. Bengals need to put 3 on Kelce. Make someone else beat you, and if they do, they do. He had 14 receptions vs Jacksonville and most of those were not dump offs like tight ends should get, they were legit routes. No way a tight end, even an elite one, should get that.

xbokilla

12 pointer
Jun 28, 2012
I hope somebody in my life is a loyal to me as Jerry is to Dak. Or any of his QB’s. Dak could go throw it to the defense every play and be safe. Zeke is absolutely toast and is still safe.
I know he’s an SEC guy but I wasn’t crazy about Dak in college. I just don’t see the Cowboys ever winning it all with him. They got plenty of talent to stay relevant for a while. He seems to make worse decisions as he ages which makes no sense.

xbokilla

12 pointer
Jun 28, 2012
I see some 9ers and Eagles comments above. I actually thought both were way better than anyone in the AFC. Fact is only one can get there and on a given night with just a single game anything can happen. If you think about it it seems both AFC teams would have the edge with big game experienced QBs. Just seems like Eagles and 49ers are better in other areas.

PUBLIC RAT

10 pointer
Feb 18, 2014
This is a big test for the 49ers young QB. Rookie, last person chosen in draft. Eagles QB has played in big college games. This game to me is a flip of coin, turnovers probably will decide winner.

CalebConn16

8 pointer
May 27, 2016
I know he’s an SEC guy but I wasn’t crazy about Dak in college. I just don’t see the Cowboys ever winning it all with him. They got plenty of talent to stay relevant for a while. He seems to make worse decisions as he ages which makes no sense.
Dak is a good QB. Not a Great QB. They should have gave Rush a shot towards the end. I honestly think he has potential to be better than Dak. He just doesn’t seem to see the field well

xbokilla

12 pointer
Jun 28, 2012
??? I realize they’re on their 4th qb or whatever. But eagles made their defense look grade school.
I’m not sure they would’ve won but I think Purdy the entire game and it could have been close. It definitely messed them up mentally then Philly poured it on. That offensive line for the Eagles is a monster too. Stud group.

Latest posts