Boy oh boy.

Little FR

12 pointer
Nov 10, 2021
West Kentucky
In short, they've been living off credit cards and overtime pay, work has slowed and they can't cut back....now they're applying for more credit cards.

Same stuff happening here, Japan, Australia, everywhere.

Their government is putting their spin on it, ours is putting theirs. It’s all collapsing.

120+

12 pointer
Aug 22, 2006
You can't get there from here.
Let’s be honest here, press secretaries lie like sacks of shit, every last one of them. The last one lied and Trump’s both lied because it’s what they do. However, never before have I watched one have to lie daily and with every breath to cover for an inept embarrassment administration like this one has to. This administration has been one perpetual lie since Inauguration Day.

Last edited:

JR in KY

12 pointer
Jan 25, 2006
The Occupied South
Let’s be honest here, press secretary’s lie like sacks of shit, every last one of them. The last one lied and Trump’s both lied because it’s what they do. However, never before have I watched one have to lie daily and with every breath to cover for an inept embarrassment administration like this one has to. This administration has been one perpetual lie since Inauguration Day.

I almost feel sorry for her sometimes. Almost.
Raggedy Ann Psaki was the Best I ever saw. She would Lie to you and make you feel sorry for asking. Almost. Couldn't stand her but she was Good at her Lyin job.

davers

12 pointer
Jul 14, 2014
Kentucky
I almost feel sorry for her sometimes. Almost.
Raggedy Ann Psaki was the Best I ever saw. She would Lie to you and make you feel sorry for asking. Almost. Couldn't stand her but she was Good at her Lyin job.
I almost said the same thing, she’s in way over her head and looks more and more uncomfortable being put in this situation imho. Raggedy was much better at lying, it was almost second nature.

KYote-Krusher

12 pointer
Jan 12, 2006
South Central Kentucky
More proof he isn't suitable to be anything in politics especially the Presidency!!

With any luck ... he may be able to ask her in person what she's been doing sometime in the very near future. Although ... he'll probably be going to a very different place than she did.

And, of course, it won't make a nickel's worth of difference in the direction our "leaders" are steering the Ship of State ... onto the rocks.

Carl

12 pointer
Dec 1, 2003
Western Kentucky
Lee Harvey, where are you when we really need you?
Lee Harvey.jpg

Latest posts