C. A. T. S.

bgkyarcher

12 pointer
Aug 23, 2011
BG
I was glad to see them challenged at home........ Roster challenged, and challenged... They responded and got the W. FWIW, they are definitely not the same team without TyTy, but getting the win in a tight one without him was great experience. Oscar is a bad man.......

EdLongshanks

12 pointer
Nov 16, 2013
Northern Kentucky
I was glad to see them challenged at home........ Roster challenged, and challenged... They responded and got the W. FWIW, they are definitely not the same team without TyTy, but getting the win in a tight one without him was great experience. Oscar is a bad man.......
Allen played exceptionally well. I don’t understand his limited minutes in the second half, while ol brooks played nonstop. That’s worrisome. They have the pieces but the coach needs to quit being so damn stubborn. They obviously need to get healthy, but this team could be elite. Toppin is the X factor. Why brooks continually gets more minutes is stupid.

bgkyarcher

12 pointer
Aug 23, 2011
BG
Allen played exceptionally well. I don’t understand his limited minutes in the second half, while ol brooks played nonstop. That’s worrisome. They have the pieces but the coach needs to quit being so damn stubborn. They obviously need to get healthy, but this team could be elite. Toppin is the X factor. Why brooks continually gets more minutes is stupid.
I didn't see the whole game...... This team is elite when healthy. All I can say is the coaches see them every day, and know who gives them the best chance to win.....

EdLongshanks

12 pointer
Nov 16, 2013
Northern Kentucky
I didn't see the whole game...... This team is elite when healthy. All I can say is the coaches see them every day, and know who gives them the best chance to win.....
I know. I also think cal is one of the best in the business. He has forgotten more about basketball than I will likely know. I’m sure Keon is a baller in practice. The issue I have is how cal yanks other players for mistakes…..but doesn’t hold brooks to the same standard. It’s maddening. Brooks was largely a liability tonight. I’ll check the box score, but he played a lot! I know toppin got into foul trouble, but cal gives brooks more leeway than any other player. It simply pisses me off.

Latest posts