C. A. T. S.

WildmanWilson

12 pointer
Dec 26, 2004
Western Ky.
I thought you were all about Capitalism, earning a living, paying taxes due, supply & demand?

Oh, I see, only if it suits your world view of economics where you decide who’s worthy of economic advancement.
A part of that supply and demand is a product that the fans pay for. If they see the quality of the product or service going down the University suffers as well. Players are given a free ride so is it too much to ask they give something in return to the fans that make it all possible?

Redlined

12 pointer
Sep 23, 2005
In The Tree Next To Ya
It must be a miserable existence to hang out somewhere you truly aren't wanted to spout off dumbass comments knowing full well if you pulled that in public you would get your f'ing teeth beat out of your head till you stopped breathing.

timer

12 pointer
Feb 20, 2013
La Grange
Brooks leaving is a bad look for the program. I hope he goes to Western....Maybe Shep's kid will wind up there too.

Lucas going to Duke is also a bad look. Whether or not he realizes it, Cal is having a bad, bad week.

I believe Cal is gonna lose big on Sharpe on draft night....

120+

12 pointer
Aug 22, 2006
You can't get there from here.
Brooks leaving is a bad look for the program. I hope he goes to Western....Maybe Shep's kid will wind up there too.

Lucas going to Duke is also a bad look. Whether or not he realizes it, Cal is having a bad, bad week.

I believe Cal is gonna lose big on Sharpe on draft night....
I think Lucas leaving is a worse look. Brooks leaving isn't that bad to me. Did he have a few good games? Yes. But more bad than good. He wasn't Kentucky caliber.

timer

12 pointer
Feb 20, 2013
La Grange
I think Lucas leaving is a worse look. Brooks leaving isn't that bad to me. Did he have a few good games? Yes. But more bad than good. He wasn't Kentucky caliber.
I agree regarding Brooks' production. I believe he was ranked in the top 50 out of high school, but I don't hate to see him go.

I just think it looks bad for someone who has been with the program for three years has to transfer. He should have developed. He stayed three years and he didn't. That's on Cal.

I don't hate to see Lucas go either. But him leaving indicates that he doesn't see the UK program being successful over the next couple of years. Colleges who are considering assistant coaches for a head coaching position want coaches who have been at a successful program. They want assistants who were at a program as it was being built into a championship contender. They sure don't want assistants who were at a program that went the other way.

120+

12 pointer
Aug 22, 2006
You can't get there from here.
I agree regarding Brooks' production. I believe he was ranked in the top 50 out of high school, but I don't hate to see him go.

I just think it looks bad for someone who has been with the program for three years has to transfer. He should have developed. He stayed three years and he didn't. That's on Cal.

I don't hate to see Lucas go either. But him leaving indicates that he doesn't see the UK program being successful over the next couple of years. Colleges who are considering assistant coaches for a head coaching position want coaches who have been at a successful program. They want assistants who were at a program as it was being built into a championship contender. They sure don't want assistants who were at a program that went the other way.
Well I'm not a huge Calipari fan at the moment I don't think he is to blame for Brooks. I've watched him for 3 years. He just doesn't seem that bright to me.

I think the Lucas thing is simply Duke offered more money.

Latest posts