Change the Names of Strip Mines To Polaris and Can Am and Yamaha and Honda ATVMA

perrymax

10 pointer
Jun 6, 2002
Bullitt Co, Ky.
Can Am Forrest, Polaris Forestland, Honda Nat Forest, Yamaha atv Access area???? Side by side manufacturers should be sponsoring these areas because from what I saw they are much more used for 4 wheeler, playbaby crap then for elk habitat. Beer cans everywhere and Razors ripping and roaring on every road, blasting music. I wonder why the elk hunting got way harder????

CalebConn16

6 pointer
May 27, 2016
Can Am Forrest, Polaris Forestland, Honda Nat Forest, Yamaha atv Access area???? Side by side manufacturers should be sponsoring these areas because from what I saw they are much more used for 4 wheeler, playbaby crap then for elk habitat. Beer cans everywhere and Razors ripping and roaring on every road, blasting music. I wonder why the elk hunting got way harder????
Big, big money in this area. That’s why we probably have just as many atv dealers as cars.

RLWEBB

12 pointer
Nov 30, 2005
Staffordsville, KY
I agree. To me, they are a blight.

Little FR

12 pointer
Nov 10, 2021
West Kentucky
If I’d known how bad it was I would have gone a completely different direction my last trip to eastern Ky. You literally can’t take a leak behind a tree during deer season without a SxS driving up on you. Not a stitch of hunter orange in sight.

east_ky_hunter

8 pointer
Aug 29, 2010
East Ky
Some of the most fun you’ll have with your pants on. I don’t ride during Nov tho. Good way to lose your riding privilege. Some of the local riders could probably put you on some elk.

749E605E-6DF3-4C03-8A56-D50CFA901263.jpeg

EdLongshanks

12 pointer
Nov 16, 2013
Northern Kentucky
If people are trespassing and breaking the law….that ain’t no good and should be dealt with obviously. But I also think Kentucky needs to embrace the adventure-tourism with horseback riding, four wheeling, hunting, camping, boating, etc because we have invaluable resources that make people interested in such activities want to come and spend money here. We need all the help we can get.

Latest posts