Colorado Mulie Deer

RLWEBB

12 pointer
Nov 30, 2005
Staffordsville, KY
My good friend lives and works on a ranch in Colorado. Alamosa area.
They let some folks Hunt for a Fee. This guy was from New York and killed this one with a Bow today or yesterday. Also the guide kill 2 big Rattlesnakes...I posted on of them yesterday on maybe Photo thread.

Nice Mule Deer. Congrats to the hunter!

JR in KY

12 pointer
Jan 25, 2006
The Occupied South
Could some board members here be "some people" or how do they do it? Are you going out?
I may go out there again but I don't have the coins to "Deer Hunt" on the ranch. Boss Man (BIL of my buddy) gets quite a bit of money for a Hunt on the ranch. My friend said they were already seeing some Bull Elk coming down off the Mountain and I know those Permits are High dollar.
They fly into Alamosa and Fly back out usually.

Stone Branch

10 pointer
Jun 27, 2019
Lewis county, KY
That is a good muley 170 approximate. I could be mistaken but in Colorado they have prairie rattlesnakes which amount to about half a timber as we have here in KY.

G

Stone Branch

10 pointer
Jun 27, 2019
Lewis county, KY
I may go out there again but I don't have the coins to "Deer Hunt" on the ranch. Boss Man (BIL of my buddy) gets quite a bit of money for a Hunt on the ranch. My friend said they were already seeing some Bull Elk coming down off the Mountain and I know those Permits are High dollar.
They fly into Alamosa and Fly back out usually.

You don't have to be a fat cat for a chance at a good muley in Archuletta county just over the pass west.

G

Stone Branch

10 pointer
Jun 27, 2019
Lewis county, KY
If you do happen to be a fat cat, then riding around on Keya Grande might be your thing. Ricco here was a driver/guide. 170's were pretty common for most passengers.

DSC08748 (1200 x 900).jpg

G

Latest posts