Crooked Donald Trump just took the fifth

reivertom

12 pointer
Dec 17, 2007
Greenup Co.
Yes it may be smart because he knows it can lead to criminal prosecution from what he says under oath. I'm sure his lawyers told him
No, the crooks will make up something like they have on his friends and associates. He has to be the cleanest person to ever hold office. The Deep state minions have spent tens of millions (of our money) trying to find dirt on him since before he ran the first time, and all they can come up with is fake stuff they paid to have forged. Keep defending the Leftist pukes, it makes you look even more ridiculous. Don't bother to reply, I usually ignore idiots.

Journette

8 pointer
Jul 22, 2016
Caldwell County
No, the crooks will make up something like they have on his friends and associates. He has to be the cleanest person to ever hold office. The Deep state minions have spent tens of millions (of our money) trying to find dirt on him since before he ran the first time, and all they can come up with is fake stuff they paid to have forged. Keep defending the Leftist pukes, it makes you look even more ridiculous. Don't bother to reply, I usually ignore idiots.
Damn I'm just going to write you off you can't be helped I was going to chat suggest a psychiatrist but that ain't going to help somebody like you you don't even believe Trump lied over 30,000 times you remind me quite a few people I hate it what this country has come to for some people

TripleGee

12 pointer
Sep 13, 2003
Somerset
Damn I'm just going to write you off you can't be helped I was going to chat suggest a psychiatrist but that ain't going to help somebody like you you don't even believe Trump lied over 30,000 times you remind me quite a few people I hate it what this country has come to for some people
Janette,
After minutes of very scrutinizing observations of your posts, I have concluded that you're an Effin Idiot! That's one intense vacuum you have between your ears. Damn.

barney

12 pointer
Oct 11, 2005
You're right, 30,573 lies to be exact. I never realized the man lied that much.

riverboss

12 pointer
Jan 26, 2009
northern ky
Man this is fun to watch Ole Jannette is coming apart faster than a house in a tornado!
Poor idiot is babbling as bad as Biden, these fools are scared to death of Trump and it shows big time or should I say Biggly?
This one eats and sleeps Trump' its fair to say he has a hard on for Trump! He's the head of the HOFTA!
Hard on for Trump association and GG is his sexretary!

Jmd

6 pointer
Sep 26, 2016
Yes it may be smart because he knows it can lead to criminal prosecution from what he says under oath. I'm sure his lawyers told him
At least he kept his mouth shut this time, he would have probably won the election if he had kept his mouth shut in Georgia.

tomcbigbucks

6 pointer
Jul 22, 2006
Madison, VA
Dang it Journette what's a snow flake liberal like you doing on a hunting site?
The sight of blood, dead animals and hard working folks working for a living must relly repulse you.

Sorry there arn't many folks here that want the goverment to take care of them and think we are entitled to everything when doing nothing.

Are you Bill Clinton in disguse??

Journette

8 pointer
Jul 22, 2016
Caldwell County
Dang it Journette what's a snow flake liberal like you doing on a hunting site?
The sight of blood, dead animals and hard working folks working for a living must relly repulse you.

Sorry there arn't many folks here that want the goverment to take care of them and think we are entitled to everything when doing nothing.

Are you Bill Clinton in disguse??
Tom c big bucks, fiscally conservative and socially liberal, raised myself in the woods because of hard-working parents. I have three houses full of wild game mounts from all over the world I eat wild game weekly. That's all right you don't know me and I don't know you so good luck to you season whatever you hunt.

Latest posts