Did the Baby killers just get spanked?

120+

12 pointer
Aug 22, 2006
You can't get there from here.
GBK, you’ve probably already recognized that the above is a huge misconception on this site. They truly believe their radical right wing beliefs are the majority opinions nationwide.

They also avoid reality like the plague, especially science, in favor of sources like FOX, twitter, the Bible and even tic-toc, etc. as actual sources to back up their twisted world views.

Also, they have a real stiffy for a glorified past of the good ole days that never were, which causes them to poo-poo any changes seen as progress, especially green energy.

… and one final observation … if you challenge them on any of their far right foolishness, they will double down on the crazy, especially if your position is backed up by actual fact.

Just Watch … 3, 2, 1
So tell me Grouse, do you buy into all of this global warming crap, specifically, that WE(the United States) are causing it?

grouseguy

12 pointer
Dec 9, 2001
Phillips, WI / Grayson, KY
So tell me Grouse, do you buy into all of this global warming crap, specifically, that WE(the United States) are causing it?
Hell, YES … I have a hard time imagining how you don’t!

Regarding the USA, yeah … we’re causing some of it … probably not the most due to the simple math of world population. However, I expect the USA to lead the way by example (That’s our responsibility as a world super power) through improved technology to reduce the clear climate change that is occurring.

WildmanWilson

12 pointer
Dec 26, 2004
Western Ky.

Regarding the USA, yeah … we’re causing some of it … probably not the most due to the simple math of world population. However, I expect the USA to lead the way by example (That’s our responsibility as a world super power) through improved technology to reduce the clear climate change that is occurring.
How much is man causing? How much do we have to cut CO2 to stop it? How much do you think we should spend? How do you know any climate change isn’t natural?

EdLongshanks

12 pointer
Nov 16, 2013
Northern Kentucky

You should quit breathing and producing that deadly CO2 if you are dumb enough to believe that proven fraud.

120+

12 pointer
Aug 22, 2006

I don't because it makes no sense. Water temp has raised a half degree so we need to shut down coal plants? It's absolutely insane to me.....not to mention useless.
All that's happening is that we are making it harder for Americans to build companies and easier for China. You do realize they don't give a crap about this "global warming" so they are free to make products much cheaper than us. All we are doing is transferring the smoke/smog from us to them. And yes, that still effects the world the same.
Do you really think China will give up their cheap child labor in coal plants and advantage over the US?

Liberals have some good thoughts but understand very little on how things work.

China produces 2X the pollution of their nearest competitor, contributing close to 1/3 of global greenhouse gases released (some honest to goodness facts for you genius). They don’t GAF about pollution and while I agree we need to look at how to reduce our own emissions, not at the sake of our economy. That’s just using a little brain horsepower but then commonsense ain’t the forte of your average progressive.

barney

12 pointer
Oct 11, 2005
GBK, you’ve probably already recognized that the above is a huge misconception on this site. They truly believe their radical right wing beliefs are the majority opinions nationwide.

They also avoid reality like the plague, especially science, in favor of sources like FOX, twitter, the Bible and even tic-toc, etc. as actual sources to back up their twisted world views.

Also, they have a real stiffy for a glorified past of the good ole days that never were, which causes them to poo-poo any changes seen as progress, especially green energy.

… and one final observation … if you challenge them on any of their far right foolishness, they will double down on the crazy, especially if your position is backed up by actual fact.

Just Watch … 3, 2, 1
Foolishness, huh?

I don't have to have any sources to confirm my views of reality which are self-evident. You guys literally rely on your selected, purveyors of misinformation to explain the actual facts away.

If you can't see what's happening around you at this point in history.. no explanation is even possible. LMFAO 🤣

Tankt

12 pointer
Dec 26, 2019
Kentucky
How can anyone argue for climate change? It's 100% natural regardless of human activity. How do those idiots explain the ice age and then the planet warming afterwards? Was that because of burning fossil fuels too? 50k years ago?

Gimme a break. They just want something to bitch about that will make them feel like Earth's savior.

raidergson

10 pointer
Dec 10, 2010
Garrard County
How can anyone argue for climate change? It's 100% natural regardless of human activity. How do those idiots explain the ice age and then the planet warming afterwards? Was that because of burning fossil fuels too? 50k years ago?

Gimme a break. They just want something to bitch about that will make them feel like Earth's savior.
That is it: natural climate change is inevitable. Climate change is so complex that I don’t even want to argue about it, even the common sense themes, with others who live in toon town. If it hasn’t been brought up before, please research the year 1816 “ year without summer.” Take note how abruptly disruptive the green house gasses/ contaminants were, and how they acutely changed the climate, then how the Earth came back to a constant a few years later. This is because ocean currents, the Earth’s axis, tectonic placement, and the Suns energy converting to other forms in real time all have more effect on climate, and over a long timeframe.

WildmanWilson

12 pointer
Dec 26, 2004
Western Ky.
I want one of the climate alarmist to simply tell me what’s the normal temperature the earth is supposed to be. Was it when ice covered much of North America? Was it during the times of the dinosaurs when the CO2 levels were much higher and warmer? Or is it now just because you happen to live at this time?

Stopping warming and cooling for our convenience just isn’t a realistic thing.

Last edited:

barney

12 pointer
Oct 11, 2005
Climate change deniers, this thread took a funny pivot
GG's fault because he doesn't understand that natural gas and even coal is many, many times cleaner than what is being pushed (forced) as green energy. If folks would dive in, they too could see the outright lies, pockets being lined, and just how dirty clean energy is all the way round. Yet, they rely on propaganda regurgitated by the globalist MSM to keep the wool pulled over their eyes while the criminal elitist continue to fill their coffers at the expense of the planet. Talk about science denier's, they wouldn't know science if they tripped over it!

Last edited:

120+

12 pointer
Aug 22, 2006
I want one of the climate alarmist to simply tell me what’s the normal temperature the earth is supposed to be. Was it when ice covered much of North America? Was it during the times of the dinosaurs when the CO2 levels were much higher and warmer? Or is it now just because you happen to live at this time?

Stopping warming and cooling for our convenience just isn’t a realistic thing.
I'm all for being able to plant a palm tree by my pool! :)