Don't forget to vote today

Wildcat

12 pointer
Jan 7, 2002
Ledbetter, Ky.
I voted this morning. There was a long line and it took me about 20 minutes in the door and out.

Right there on the table with other voter info is a sign maybe 12 by 8 inches that tells the Voter ID requirements. Everybody in front of me had their ID's out as did I.

1wildcatfan

12 pointer
Jan 2, 2009
raised n Bullitt Co.
Well, I did it again. Like an abused spouse who keeps letting the abuser come back...

I know I said I'd never do it again but I couldn't bear the thought of crazy-eyed Grimes being my senator. Let the self-loathing begin. I hate myself.

Edited to add: I've never seen my polling place (Faxon - Calloway County) as packed as this morning.

proud of you. you did the right thing.

xbokilla

12 pointer
Jun 28, 2012
Small turnout at my place here in Fayette Co. Don't understand it. Only 2 voting booths. Took 15 minutes to vote with 6-7 people there. Pitiful !!! This is in a R location for the most part I think. You never know. I did my part.

I live in one of the biggest neighborhoods in Lex and our voting site was dead zone all day. Grimes needed a huge Fayette turnout to have a prayer so she was done before it began.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk