Dow down over 700

EC

12 pointer
Jul 13, 2003
Louisville, KY.
Welcome to the Great Depression...21st century style.

Ididthatgaspumpbiden_800x.jpg

EC

12 pointer
Jul 13, 2003
Louisville, KY.

Americans have lost an average of $4,200 in annual income since Biden took office: Study lays bare how gains under Trump have been wiped out - while crippling inflation has sent prices surging​

EC

12 pointer
Jul 13, 2003
Louisville, KY.
Will people be able to buy your apples for 5 cents like in the 30s?

Remember, you vill own nothing und like it. See the plan now? Gonna be worldwide. Just like last time. Just worse. Not many farm these days this time.

proxy-image

Australia's Central Bank Says It Is Bust​

Last edited:

carnivore

12 pointer
Nov 17, 2007
Ky

Americans have lost an average of $4,200 in annual income since Biden took office: Study lays bare how gains under Trump have been wiped out - while crippling inflation has sent prices surging​

4200? Lol!!!

I'm down ~35k in annual salary(including lack of bonuses and OT).
My 401k is down 120k this year.(doesn’t really matter until i cash out)
And gas and food prices have doubled.

FJB!!!

Last edited:

EC

12 pointer
Jul 13, 2003
Louisville, KY.
They’re not gonna let you cash out on your 401k. Especially with their digital money scheme. They will steal everything you own. You vill own nothzing und you vill be happy.

They’ve written (bragged) about this for decades.

I’ve watched several elections over my 53 years and change on this planet and I’ve never seen anything but a teetotal bloodbath for the majority party and president whenever consumer prices spike. Every. Single. Time. If it isn’t a bloodbath this November then we will have confirmed for us that 2020 was a test run to see if they could get away with it.

EC

12 pointer
Jul 13, 2003
Louisville, KY.
I’ve watched several elections over my 53 years and change on this planet and I’ve never seen anything but a teetotal bloodbath for the majority party and president whenever consumer prices spike. Every. Single. Time. If it isn’t a bloodbath this November then we will have confirmed for us that 2020 was a test run to see if they could get away with it.
I think they’re going for broke.

Latest posts