Drawing

perrymax

10 pointer
Jun 6, 2002
Bullitt Co, Ky.
I had to work today and didn’t get to watch the draw. Is there a link to see if my people got lucky?
I think the list is published Friday. You cant even find out if you got drawn when you log in to KDFWR. They want you to attend the live draw or watch it live and that is understandable.

1wildcatfan

12 pointer
Jan 2, 2009
raised n Bullitt Co.
I thought unit 5 was the unit they stole several hundred elk out of and gave them to other states? If I remember they went to a place in NC that was NO HUNTING!!!
NC released elk in the Smokey Mtns starting in 2001. The groundwork was laid in 2006 in preparation of established hunting seasons. Herd is pushing 200 head. Not a huntable population yet per f&w. Elk are in the Smokey mtns and some surrounding counties

Last edited:

Drahts

12 pointer
Apr 7, 2015
KY
any other state that has elk drawings, the nite they are drawn it's on your profile or your CC gets hit with the tag charge. Delaying someone knowing if they drew or not is ludicrous. There is enough drama with the elk in the state, adding more with the draw just makes more and more folks stop putting in.

redlickranch

10 pointer
Dec 11, 2007
Bullitt County
Congrats to the lucky few. By the end of the year you can have a cook out like this.... :)

f9vOwnNl.jpg

Latest posts