Elk Draw is open

Strutter

Cyber-Hunter
Dec 9, 2001
USA.
This is what was sent to me the other day.

Attachments

• D12719D2-02CC-4B37-A5A6-6BE13285D3B8.jpeg
    D12719D2-02CC-4B37-A5A6-6BE13285D3B8.jpeg
    332.7 KB · Views: 131

Strutter

Cyber-Hunter
Dec 9, 2001
USA.
I hadn’t looked into that text but did just now and I think it’s crap. Can’t find anything about it.

Strutter

Cyber-Hunter
Dec 9, 2001
USA.
We’ll, I guess the loyalty redraw is true since it is laid out in the latest edition of Kentucky Afield. It’s on page 31 if you want to read it. Looks like I may get to hunt a ky elk before I die after all. Been putting in since the first year and never drawn. Hope I can find one when the time comes.

1wildcatfan

12 pointer
Jan 2, 2009
raised n Bullitt Co.
We’ll, I guess the loyalty redraw is true since it is laid out in the latest edition of Kentucky Afield. It’s on page 31 if you want to read it. Looks like I may get to hunt a ky elk before I die after all. Been putting in since the first year and never drawn. Hope I can find one when the time comes.
I saw that. Kinda surprised they have the data or, are tracking this.

littlebear

12 pointer
Aug 21, 2007
the woods
I saw that. Kinda surprised they have the data or, are tracking this.
I don’t think their data is reliable because a couple years ago they told how many had put in for the drawing since the beginning and not drawn yet. It wasn’t that many but almost everyone I talk to about Ky elk hunts say they have put in every year since the first and not be drawn. I’ve about given up but still throw my name in there. If anything it’s just a donation I guess.

Little FR

12 pointer
Nov 10, 2021
West Kentucky
I don’t think their data is reliable because a couple years ago they told how many had put in for the drawing since the beginning and not drawn yet. It wasn’t that many but almost everyone I talk to about Ky elk hunts say they have put in every year since the first and not be drawn. I’ve about given up but still throw my name in there. If anything it’s just a donation I guess.
I got drawn. Last donation they’ll get from me. That’s ok. They keep raising tags and changing trapping up. They’ll get my $ other ways.

Latest posts