12 pointer
Jan 7, 2002
Ledbetter, Ky.
Last edited:

Journette

8 pointer
Jul 22, 2016
Caldwell County
Why did you former president Donald Trump take top secret documents out of the White House start answering some relevant questions instead of about making up lies about why they searched your house because you wouldn't give up top secret documents most people on this site want to speculate on what's going on it's simple

EdLongshanks

12 pointer
Nov 16, 2013
Northern Kentucky
Why did you former president Donald Trump take top secret documents out of the White House start answering some relevant questions instead of about making up lies about why they searched your house because you wouldn't give up top secret documents most people on this site want to speculate on what's going on it's simple
You are a Russian asset/ass-hat.

Journette

8 pointer
Jul 22, 2016
Caldwell County
Well Trump wouldn't release his materially got from the FBI and he got b**** slapped when they released it he didn't expect that you sure you want this released and get b**** slapped again

Journette

8 pointer
Jul 22, 2016
Caldwell County
The doj is even subpoenaed all his video on his security cameras I wonder if Trump was fight that too then they can show all the boxes being moved in and out and around trying to hide them

TripleGee

12 pointer
Sep 13, 2003
Somerset
Well Trump wouldn't release his materially got from the FBI and he got b**** slapped when they released it he didn't expect that you sure you want this released and get b**** slapped again
Hey! I know who you are now. You're that Karen that was driving the minivan I saw in Tennessee last weekend with the Biden AND Kamala stickers on the backglass aren't you? You need to smile more cause you sure looked miserable. But that's what ya'll are, miserable human beings.

Gforcetrivers

12 pointer
Sep 23, 2016
Burkesville
Top Secret designation doesnt nesessarily mean shit.

Last edited:

bigbonner

12 pointer
Aug 5, 2015
Face it everyone just loves these high gas prices, high food prices and increased inflation thanks all goes to Biden.

I would rather have a president that is a TOTAL crook as to have Biden as president.

Latest posts