FBI Raiding Trumps Home in Florida

Cornpile

12 pointer
Dec 1, 2006
Kornfield County,KY

U.S. military left over $7 billion of military equipment to Taliban, IG report confirms​

Joe Biden did that one year ago this month and in that mess he got 13 brave Americans killed. He
has blood on his hands. American taxpayers hard earned money lost on his command.
He should have been impeached for that......what a leader

Journette

8 pointer
Jul 22, 2016
Caldwell County

U.S. military left over $7 billion of military equipment to Taliban, IG report confirms​

Joe Biden did that one year ago this month and in that mess he got 13 brave Americans killed. He
has blood on his hands. American taxpayers hard earned money lost on his command.
He should have been impeached for that......what a leader
Most of the equipment was disabled for use and as far as people dying there needs to be an answer why 400,000 people shouldn't have died with covid if we had a competent president leading us surveys say

EdLongshanks

12 pointer
Nov 16, 2013
Northern Kentucky
Which one is Lloyd? Which one is Harry?
Most of the equipment was disabled for use and as far as people dying there needs to be an answer why 400,000 people shouldn't have died with covid if we had a competent president leading us surveys say
Hey there dummy….you know that more people have died with president shits his pants in office than there were during your president Trump’s term.

Wildcat

12 pointer
Jan 7, 2002
Ledbetter, Ky.
Ex CIA agent head says Republican party is the most dangerous political forces he seen
You talking about this ??LOL!!!!

Also don't forget. Hayden was one of the 51 intelligence officials who falsely told the American people during the 2020 presidential election that the Hunter Biden laptop was "Russian disinformation." Just last week Hayden implied President Trump should be executed after the FBI raided his Mar-a-Lago home. He's a PAID democrat mouthpiece, he says anything they want.

xbokilla

12 pointer
Jun 28, 2012
Well everyone knows the truth, if they haven’t found and gone public with something by now, then it’s gonna be made up. I mean they are “chomping at the bit” to show the public something and if that hasn’t happened, then it will be made up garbage. There is no “build a case” when you perform a search. The case has been built and they know what they are going for. So at this point, they are trying to “Trump” up something or we’d already know.
After 10 days I’m gonna have to agree with this guy. I’m sure they’ll eventually “trump” up something on Trump, he might get some type of “charge”, but EVERYONE knows at this point it’s much ado about nothing.

carnivore

12 pointer
Nov 17, 2007
Ky
Are you two battling to see who is dumber? Rest assured…..you are both outrageously and alarmingly stupid.
No but i might as well start loading all my magazines. The more they talk the more I realize this wont continue to work. We either need a national divorce or things are going to get violent. Im hoping they are Chinese bots

Last edited: