FBI Raiding Trumps Home in Florida

Journette

8 pointer
Jul 22, 2016
Caldwell County
No but i might as well start loading all my magazines. The more they talk the more I realize this wont continue to work. We either need a national divorce or things are going to get violent. Im hoping they a Chinese bots
No but i might as well start loading all my magazines. The more they talk the more I realize this wont continue to work. We either need a national divorce or things are going to get violent. Im hoping they a Chinese bots
I don't know if that's a threat why all of y'all folks have high blood pressure. You need to go to the doctor and if you want things change the Republican do nothing folks go vote just like we did maybe you'll get your wish. Most of you Trump lovers are lying to yourself .and covering up the real reasons you love his cult ass. You're all George Wallace want to be segregationist

Gforcetrivers

12 pointer
Sep 23, 2016
Burkesville
I don't know if that's a threat why all of y'all folks have high blood pressure. You need to go to the doctor and if you want things change the Republican do nothing folks go vote just like we did maybe you'll get your wish. Most of you Trump lovers are lying to yourself .and covering up the real reasons you love his cult ass. You're all George Wallace want to be segregationist
Now I wonder why I ever blocked you! You are a hoot.

grouseguy

12 pointer
Dec 9, 2001
Phillips, WI / Grayson, KY
It is amazing just how pissed off most of these guys get over others expressing differing opinions to their own.

However, I guess that is to be expected of people who have been radicalized into a cult.

Gforcetrivers

12 pointer
Sep 23, 2016
Burkesville
It is amazing just how pissed off most of these guys get over others expressing differing opinions to their own.

However, I guess that is to be expected of people who have been radicalized into a cult.
YOU ARE THE CULT! That is what is so hilarious, sad, vulgar, unfortunate. You party is anti, 1st A, 2A, 3A, 4A and so on and so on. YOUR Party thinks spying on private individuals in opposition parties is ok, Your party thinks Political propaganda supported by the FBI and CIA is ok. Your Party thinks Climate change is or doom and is willing to destruct Humanity to no avail. We have not changed YOU have.

grouseguy

12 pointer
Dec 9, 2001
Phillips, WI / Grayson, KY
YOU ARE THE CULT! That is what is so hilarious, sad, vulgar, unfortunate. You party is anti, 1st A, 2A, 3A, 4A and so on and so on. YOUR Party thinks spying on private individuals in opposition parties is ok, Your party thinks Political propaganda supported by the FBI and CIA is ok. Your Party thinks Climate change is or doom and is willing to destruct Humanity to no avail. We have not changed YOU have.
COMPLETELY untrue … every last word.

Nothing but right wing misinformation and propaganda.

EdLongshanks

12 pointer
Nov 16, 2013
Northern Kentucky
You are a proven racist. You are also inexplicably stupid. Rational people fear the stupid amongst us because you people are dangerous….and you don’t even know it. It’s not a threat, it’s defending yourself from abject lunacy. I’m sure you don’t understand. You are clearly incapable.

Latest posts