Nov 16, 2013
Northern Kentucky
Sure is a fat MF. Diabetes much.
1660935347748.jpeg

Journette

8 pointer
Jul 22, 2016
Caldwell County
Notice how GG has come out of hiding now that he has 2 new buddies to like his posts and vice versa? Once Duster kicked the bucket and his other little cowardly friend went into exile, he was pretty quiet. He can't use GWP anymore to make it look like he has support.
All of you and your friends must have crossbred that's why y'all think the same

You notice how they’re always wealthy, former lobbyists, owner of multimillion $ businesses, owned banks, world class college athletes recruited by the most famous college football coach of all time, biggest swinging )&@# in gym class, have the hottest women, highest IQ, etc, etc, etc, but they gave it all up blah, blah, blah lmao, right? Every. Damn. Time. I’ve never met a ‘RAT that wasn’t a world class liar lol, I’ll give you retards that.

EdLongshanks

12 pointer
Nov 16, 2013
Northern Kentucky
Overweight yes. Lost 20 lb in 3 weeks because of replaced new knee. No other health issues at all ever no diabetes ever. Hate to say I was voted the most athletic and my high school and recruited by many colleges for football scholarships. By Bear Bryant and others
I almost find this to be pathetically endearing. I give you credit, you take “try hard” to a new level.

Tankt

12 pointer
Dec 26, 2019
Kentucky
You notice how they’re always wealthy, former lobbyists, owner of multimillion $ businesses, owned banks, world class college athletes recruited by the most famous college football coach of all time, biggest swinging )&@# in gym class, have the hottest women, highest IQ, etc, etc, etc, but they gave it all up blah, blah, blah lmao, right? Every. Damn. Time. I’ve never met a ‘RAT that wasn’t a world class liar lol, I’ll give you retards that.
Knew this was coming. His statement is quite comical to say the least.
At this point it may be in poor taste to make fun of someone with obvious mental issues.

Latest posts