FBI Raiding Trumps Home in Florida

Wildcat

12 pointer
Jan 7, 2002
Ledbetter, Ky.
I can tell right now, you guys are going to lose what’s left of your minds after you hear the POTUS speech tomorrow night, but from the sound bites I’ve heard, he is spot on about the source of most of our problems and divisions.

It appears President Biden has found his voice, and I know how much you guys value straight talk.

You may want to avoid mirrors for the next 60+ days, but that would require self-awareness.
THIS, is what BIDEN DID with his hate speech.

GodblessKy

6 pointer
Nov 7, 2021
mason co
GBK. I’m gonna agree with ya on the part if they are guilty or reason to believe then use what resources we have and Legally , go after them , here’s where I don’t agree , there is reason to believe Clintons , Obama, Biden’s , Epstein’s Island, Soros and several others have done illegal treason, laundering , sex trafficking etc etc .. But they don’t use the same effort for everyone just who disagrees with them or ones who stand up to them etc. if it was fair across the board I say investigate em all and always keep tabs on politicians , watch the money so to speak
I say investigate them all and put them on another planet and so they stop infecting our gene pool. We keep electing the most perverted egotistical people that feel they are above any rule of law. The reason none of them are prosecuted is because they are all part of the same network that it is okay to screw over us, but not each other, and as soon as someone like Trump comes along who is more mafia style and doesn't play by their rules of any respect of institutional law they cant do nothing about it because they have lost all merit and respect from the American people and you have what goes on here which is.. why isn't Clinton locked up? Why isn't Hunter locked up? I have no problems with locking them all up! I am as fed up with as y'all are. The main difference is that I am 100% against MAGA and what it REALLY stands for which is as long as you are part of MAGA you are okay and everyone else is your enemy, sounds too much like a cult to me.

GodblessKy

6 pointer
Nov 7, 2021
mason co
You shouldn’t talk about things you don’t understand. That’s really juvenile.
His lawyers are not willing to disclose the process he took to declassify and Trump is not willing to say it to the courts because he knows he will have to prove that he did it. The team is saying that it may be part of their defense and cannot disclose. So the the judge is basically saying that he cannot move forward because he can't move past the most basic part of the argument that the documents were declassified. Why doesnt Trump want to be held accountable to his own words?
To Summarize:
Trump: I declassified the documents.
Special Master Dearie: Prove it.
Trump: Why are people so mean?

EC

12 pointer
Jul 13, 2003
Louisville, KY.

Obama Foundation Held (and May Still Be Holding) Classified Documents in an Unsecured Furniture Warehouse but FBI Doesn’t Care​

Wildcat

12 pointer
Jan 7, 2002
Ledbetter, Ky.
I say investigate them all and put them on another planet and so they stop infecting our gene pool. We keep electing the most perverted egotistical people that feel they are above any rule of law. The reason none of them are prosecuted is because they are all part of the same network that it is okay to screw over us, but not each other, and as soon as someone like Trump comes along who is more mafia style and doesn't play by their rules of any respect of institutional law they cant do nothing about it because they have lost all merit and respect from the American people and you have what goes on here which is.. why isn't Clinton locked up? Why isn't Hunter locked up? I have no problems with locking them all up! I am as fed up with as y'all are. The main difference is that I am 100% against MAGA and what it REALLY stands for which is as long as you are part of MAGA you are okay and everyone else is your enemy, sounds too much like a cult to me.
Yet not one time have you ever started a thread or posted any link AGAINST Clinton or Hunter or any of the others.

pead

6 pointer
Jul 17, 2015
Ohio
His lawyers are not willing to disclose the process he took to declassify and Trump is not willing to say it to the courts because he knows he will have to prove that he did it. The team is saying that it may be part of their defense and cannot disclose. So the the judge is basically saying that he cannot move forward because he can't move past the most basic part of the argument that the documents were declassified. Why doesnt Trump want to be held accountable to his own words?
To Summarize:
Fair question friend, do you think the Trump raid and the confiscation of Lindell’s phone is about classified nuclear documents? It seems to me it could be about 2020 election information as there is no other connection that makes sense.

GodblessKy

6 pointer
Nov 7, 2021
mason co
Fair question friend, do you think the Trump raid and the confiscation of Lindell’s phone is about classified nuclear documents? It seems to me it could be about 2020 election information as there is no other connection that makes sense.
I really do think both of these guys are cons and things are just catching up with them. Personally I do not think its about redemption since Trump was asked by the archives multiple times to return the documents. All I know is in my personal life where someone constantly says that every one is against them it is almost always their fault. Trump just got another $250 Million lawsuit from NYC for hyperinflating his assets. I really don't know anything about Lindell other than he is a constant Whiner and he is too annoying to listen to and he likes to eat at Hardees, which I wont hold against him since they have on heck of a hot ham n cheese.

pead

6 pointer
Jul 17, 2015
Ohio
I really do think both of these guys are cons and things are just catching up with them. Personally I do not think its about redemption since Trump was asked by the archives multiple times to return the documents. All I know is in my personal life where someone constantly says that every one is against them it is almost always their fault. Trump just got another $250 Million lawsuit from NYC for hyperinflating his assets. I really don't know anything about Lindell other than he is a constant Whiner and he is too annoying to listen to and he likes to eat at Hardees, which I wont hold against him since they have on heck of a hot ham n cheese.
I initially thought it was about Reichstag 2.0 but with Lindell getting jackbooted I’m leaning towards information on the largest voter fraud organization ever assembled that Biden told us about. We’ll see.

pead

6 pointer
Jul 17, 2015
Ohio
Here’s my question , if Trump or pillow man have proof of cheating or any other crime what are they waiting for
They are private citizens that have no machine to help them would be my guess. Let Trump get back into office with a majority and I hope they spare no resource in gathering them up. They obviously feel threatened by them enough to raid them so it makes me wonder what a pillow salesman might have against them. Certainly not nuclear codes.

Journette

8 pointer
Jul 22, 2016
Caldwell County
Mike lindell was involved in the fake electors being pushed on to the Mike pence. He was working with easterling the lawyer of trump. He also wanted Trump to declare martial law

Journette

8 pointer
Jul 22, 2016
Caldwell County
The pillow guy always said he had evidence but could not show it to anybody that the machines were voting machines were bad. I believe the voting machine company is going to be suing him next

slobear

12 pointer
Nov 20, 2014
Trump town, USA
To Summarize:
He doesn’t have to prove anything to anyone!!!! He can declassify anything he wants anytime he wants. There isn’t an approval system or steps he has to take.

Anyone who doesn’t understand this is ridiculously ignorant. He has complete power over classification process.

slobear

12 pointer
Nov 20, 2014
Trump town, USA
Here’s my question , if Trump or pillow man have proof of cheating or any other crime what are they waiting for
Try and keep up. Did you know that drop boxes in Wisconsin were ruled unconstitutional? How many ballots were collected from drop boxes in Wisconsin? Would you call breaking the law to collect ballots cheating? That is just one small part but you really should do your own research so you can form an educated opinion.

Latest posts