Nov 10, 2021
West Kentucky
CA9630E3-C424-4866-A309-72F2824FCBA0.jpeg

Oh so satisfying.

High Rack

12 pointer
Dec 21, 2009
in the hills
I have seen some funny stupid people on line and esp on ticky tock, but Janet would make millions if she made vids on how she really lives as those Karen vids gets millions of hits as do the females fail vids, think about it Janet, you could have a very lucrative thing here just being yourself.

carnivore

12 pointer
Nov 17, 2007
Ky
I worked the flood relief for several days last week in Knott County at one of the drop off points....you could easily tell who the liberals were, they would take selfies with the stuff after we unloaded it.
Yup^^^ most liberals are lazy and stupid. They spend a lot of energy on looking like they are good caring people (and complaining about others) rather than actually being good people themselves.

Last edited:

EdLongshanks

12 pointer
Nov 16, 2013
Northern Kentucky
I know my screen name is to me. I'm probably the best hunter with the most trophies of any animals on Earth three different houses. I used to fish all the time my younger days but I still do a lot of hunting on my farm in Caldwell county Kentucky and in other states. I used to be a lobbyist and I know when I see t stuff go on once upon a Time
Factually incorrect. There is ZERO chance you were a lobbyist. You can’t write a complete or rational sentence. Your understanding of the English language and basic logic is child like. It would be impossible for any company or industry to employ you to advocate on their behalf. It simply didn’t happen and it’s silly for you to pretend it did.

Journette

8 pointer
Jul 22, 2016
Caldwell County
Factually incorrect. There is ZERO chance you were a lobbyist. You can’t write a complete or rational sentence. Your understanding of the English language and basic logic is child like. It would be impossible for any company or industry to employ you to advocate on their behalf. It simply didn’t happen and it’s silly for you to pretend it did.
I'll tell you I made millions for my clients and they believed every dollar they paid to me was worth it and plus I benefited because I own businesses in those industries. Giving money to politicians you can get a great return on investment I'll tell you that that's why people give them all their damn money to get what they want. The bad thing about it they tried to extort you for more money later on over and over and over and that's why I got out of the business because of the pressure from politicians. If you don't give them the amount of money they think they deserve they will put in bills that you have to fight to stop and order to prove a point. That's extortion and it goes on all the time

Tankt

12 pointer
Dec 26, 2019
Kentucky
Like the Will Smith slap? Am I right?😂

EdLongshanks

12 pointer
Nov 16, 2013
Northern Kentucky
I'll tell you I made millions for my clients and they believed every dollar they paid to me was worth it and plus I benefited because I own businesses in those industries. Giving money to politicians you can get a great return on investment I'll tell you that that's why people give them all their damn money to get what they want. The bad thing about it they tried to extort you for more money later on over and over and over and that's why I got out of the business because of the pressure from politicians. If you don't give them the amount of money they think they deserve they will put in bills that you have to fight to stop and order to prove a point. That's extortion and it goes on all the time
Listen, I don’t know what afflicts you…..but your “type” of people aren’t financially independent. It’s hard for mentally handicapped people to find gainful employment. I’m not judging….just saying there is no reason For you to lie.

carnivore

12 pointer
Nov 17, 2007
Ky
Sound like Democrat politicians to me, What city were you in?

carnivore

12 pointer
Nov 17, 2007
Ky
I disagree, any group of corrupt people are going to surround themselves with a few dip shits They can blame when things go south. I think this one would come in handy from time to time. Hell it sounds like they convinced Him he was a part owner of the place, and likely paid him in company stock.

Latest posts