First for me

Ezelkyhunter

10 pointer
Nov 28, 2013
Never seen it. Heck I don’t see much rut activity at all on my farm in morgan county. I think the does on my land do IVF or something

bah1286

8 pointer
Jul 29, 2014
Saw it once a few years ago. Killed a buck earlier in the day and had him hanging at the camp skinning him. Buck and a doe ran out in the field in front of the camp and went at it. I did see my second buck fight just this morning. A couple 2 year old 8 points wanted to kill one another.

ukyager

10 pointer
Jan 21, 2005
KENTUCKY
I’ve seen breeding, fighting, snort wheezing, working scrapes, rubbing, grunting and chasing but had never seen/heard a buck roar until Saturday.
Had a 120” 8 pissed because the doe he was chasing kept giving him the slip and he took out his frustration ripping up a holly bush and roaring multiple times.

Ataulbe1

12 pointer
Oct 27, 2017
Estill County
I’ve seen breeding, fighting, snort wheezing, working scrapes, rubbing, grunting and chasing but had never seen/heard a buck roar until Saturday.
Had a 120” 8 pissed because the doe he was chasing kept giving him the slip and he took out his frustration ripping up a holly bush and roaring multiple times.
That's a crazy sound to hear in the wild! I jumped a doe locked down with buck years ago. She took off and he chased her through a thicket roaring. One of the wildest experiences I've had.

Latest posts