For all the contractors on here

predator1

12 pointer
Dec 25, 2008
Glasgow,Ky
It specifically denotes white women exhibiting they’re white privilege. A Chad or Brad is the male equivalent and the terms were coined by blacks and self hating, trashy whites to show their disdain for successful white people. Of course it’s now been adopted by everybody.
Then what specifically, would you call a black woman doing the exact same thing?…. I don’t call anyone a Karen, I simply understand the implied use. Much like all the other slang and foul language 99% of our country uses daily.

predator1

12 pointer
Dec 25, 2008
Glasgow,Ky
Aunt Jemima most likely. Or Roxanne Roxanne.

Don’t be hating on Aunt Jemima. She fed me a lot of mornings. Lol. Fact of the matter is, we all have a touch of racism or racial bias in us. Even more so, we don’t even see or recognize it when we ourselves do it. We’ve normalized just about every stereotype imaginable. Today people just get offended by them instead of laughing them off.

CRFmxracer

12 pointer
Sep 9, 2010
louisville kentucky
It specifically denotes white women exhibiting they’re white privilege. A Chad or Brad is the male equivalent and the terms were coined by blacks and self hating, trashy whites to show their disdain for successful white people. Of course it’s now been adopted by everybody.
The majority of our customers are 40-60 year old women and they live up to the stereotype. We pointed out and notated on contract cracked grout less than .5” to the customer that was pre existing. After the work she called and said it wasn’t like that to begin with and said if we didn’t fix it she would leave us bad reviews on every platform. So we are fixing it.

Tankt

12 pointer
Dec 26, 2019
Kentucky
I sent him screenshots of many posts on this thread with names blacked out. He has not communicated today. I asked the insurance company for his boss's contact info twice but nothing so far.

Tankt

12 pointer
Dec 26, 2019
Kentucky
Contractor sent electrician out yesterday to hook up garbage disposal and a few plugs and boxes. Came home to this

IMG_20220919_193421_01.jpg

Latest posts