Found a "SHED" Today.

Little FR

12 pointer
Nov 10, 2021
West Kentucky
We got brand new duals put on a tractor. Two weeks later. I was mower conditioning pearl millet and put a huge shed through the tire, cut the whole side out. We had to run inside tires only because we couldn’t afford to replace the tire. They were $1600 at the time.

It sucks and it happens. Hate that.

1badDart

6 pointer
Oct 30, 2012
W. KY
Many years ago we found one like that cutting hay, it went in and split the sidewall. Our tire guy had to vulcanize a boot in it to save the tire

Mt Pokt

8 pointer
Nov 8, 2018
Campbell County
We started having tire service come to us. They pump calcium out then patch tire on inside and replace tube. Then pump old calcium back in and add new to replace what was lost. Never again will I screw with taking one off and try to fix myself or drag to the tire shop. Worth every penny of the service travel fee.
We found someone to do the same out here. I was surprised how inexpensive it was too!

DH13

12 pointer
Jan 13, 2012
Shelby county
KNOCK ON WOOD,I have never found one that way. Mostly find them mowing racking or bailing hay. Found 7 already this year so far.

257Wmag

6 pointer
Oct 7, 2015
NC
There are much cheaper ways to find sheds, a little more leg work required and it seems not as effective. Hate that, with prices where they are for everything hope they can be patched.

Latest posts