Frog season

bgkyarcher

12 pointer
Aug 23, 2011
BG
Damn. First time in my life we didn’t get a limit on first night. We didn’t get a one man limit. 14 frogs. 3 of them were small. First stop yielded 4. We have gotten 30 there in the past. 4 good ponds produced 14. Went to 5 others that had none or weren’t approachable due to shoulder high weeds. Maybe time for frog survey too. Lol.

Redlined

12 pointer
Sep 23, 2005
In The Tree Next To Ya
Damn. First time in my life we didn’t get a limit on first night. We didn’t get a one man limit. 14 frogs. 3 of them were small. First stop yielded 4. We have gotten 30 there in the past. 4 good ponds produced 14. Went to 5 others that had none or weren’t approachable due to shoulder high weeds. Maybe time for frog survey too. Lol.
I didn't see that coming. First night of the season and being so warm I figured you'd be in frogs up to your eyeballs....

120+

12 pointer
Aug 22, 2006
You can't get there from here.
Have you been reaping in that area? You know that lowers the numbers.

1653131405919.png

Latest posts