Generic Roundup cost has gone way up

bigbonner

12 pointer
Aug 5, 2015
Have any of you priced generic roundup (Glyphosate ) ?

Cheapest I have seen on domyown is $115 for 2.5 gallons
My son told me a while back that the prices was going way up but no I did not listen to him.
I think I paid like $36 for 2.5 gallons last year. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

GTbowhunter

8 pointer
Aug 26, 2020
Owensboro
If herbicide is too expensive, you could always burn unwanted vegetation or cover your gardens in black plastic, going forward 🤷‍♂️

bigbonner

12 pointer
Aug 5, 2015
If herbicide is too expensive, you could always burn unwanted vegetation or cover your gardens in black plastic, going forward 🤷‍♂️
I have a 35 acre dove field that I have to use Roundup on and another 35 acres of corn or beans to spray when the time comes.

bigbonner

12 pointer
Aug 5, 2015
@bigbonner you better buy it at That price because I is projected to go higher. I bought all my 2-4-D last year for cheap, but failed to buy any Crossbow.or Remedy.
I think they are going to put us all out of business soon.
Well, on the "Bright Side" the bob white Quail may make a comeback with growled up unplanted weed fields.
I have used Crossbow and remedy. Crossbow seems to do a better job but Remedy has more of the killer per gallon than Crossbow has.
I am thinking that one gallon of Remedy has as much killer in it as 2 gallons of Crossbow has.
Crossbow
Remedy I add in some 2-4D

Tankt

12 pointer
Dec 26, 2019
Kentucky
I didn't check but the 2 4 D I got was brand name, not generic.

I still have 2 gallons of 41% gly from last year so I didn't check on it