Good Documentary

120+

12 pointer
Aug 22, 2006
You can't get there from here.
I didn't say you didn't have a brain....I said IF....

I just have a hard time dealing with the easy you have of not giving a crap if there was a stolen election. To me, there are plenty of red flags. Its nothing to do with bitching. It has to do with justice and stopping our nation from going into the hands of communist and traitors. Why would you just want to move on and forget it? Its a crime no different than if you family member was murdered. You wouldn't just want to move on. You would want justice. Time has noting to do with it. I, nor others, have to be labeled a tin foil hat goof just because we see the high probability of an attack on our country from with in.
Didn't say I don't give a crap about an illegal election, but I do realize it doesn't do any good to complain. Has anything changed? Did anyone give credence to the illegal ballots?
Biden is president. Has been for over a year. It's time to figure out how to change that. Trump's actions has done nothing but lose votes for the next one. He is done. Realize it.
We need to win the 22 elections and find someone who can win in 2024. Trump isn't it. He's an ass plain and simple. He could win over then entire conservative side but he's ego won't allow it. He's too much of a narcissist prick. Never gives credit to others, takes credit on stuff that wasn't his, and blames anyone else for negative stuff.

WildmanWilson

12 pointer
Dec 26, 2004
Western Ky.
Didn't say I don't give a crap about an illegal election, but I do realize it doesn't do any good to complain. Has anything changed? Did anyone give credence to the illegal ballots?
Biden is president. Has been for over a year. It's time to figure out how to change that. Trump's actions has done nothing but lose votes for the next one. He is done. Realize it.
We need to win the 22 elections and find someone who can win in 2024. Trump isn't it. He's an ass plain and simple. He could win over then entire conservative side but he's ego won't allow it. He's too much of a narcissist prick. Never gives credit to others, takes credit on stuff that wasn't his, and blames anyone else for negative stuff.
Funny but in your statement not once did I see you say anything about what Trump did with his policies. How well the economy was going. How other countries were in line. No, all you have to offer is how he makes you feel and you don't want to look at a corrupt election because the man you hate is out and you could care less why.

120+

12 pointer
Aug 22, 2006
Funny but in your statement not once did I see you say anything about what Trump did with his policies. How well the economy was going. How other countries were in line. No, all you have to offer is how he makes you feel and you don't want to look at a corrupt election because the man you hate is out and you could care less why.
I've said it many times. Didn't know I had to repost over and over. I liked the policies and results.
Only a moron would not see how terrible of a public figure he was. He was the worst ever before Biden. We seem to get worse every election.
No average intelligent person can say he was a good public speaker. Same goes for Biden. They both sucked with Biden being the worst.
My concern now is finding a republican replacement to fix this. You guys seem intent on beating a dead horse. Tell me what good that has done. Republicans need to move on but they can't if the right wing idiots can't move one.

WildmanWilson

12 pointer
Dec 26, 2004
Western Ky.
I've said it many times. Didn't know I had to repost over and over. I liked the policies and results.
Only a moron would not see how terrible of a public figure he was. He was the worst ever before Biden. We seem to get worse every election.
No average intelligent person can say he was a good public speaker. Same goes for Biden. They both sucked with Biden being the worst.
My concern now is finding a republican replacement to fix this. You guys seem intent on beating a dead horse. Tell me what good that has done. Republicans need to move on but they can't if the right wing idiots can't move one.
You just confirm what I said. The reason you hate Trump is 100% based on feelings. You aren't going to find another politician to do what Trump did. They play the game and Trump didn't. I've never seen a politician look another in their eyes and tell them exactly what they thought. He would set in front of the UN and flat out tell them they were mooching off us and that had to change. Her wasn't on the take.

You really want a slick public speaker? Well Obama was great at it. Seems that's your guy. He was slick and smooth. His policies were garbage though. So what's more important? Someone that doesn't hurt your feelings or someone that can lead this country in the right direction? There's not anyone that will do it because they are tied to that system. I can look back at the republican nominees in the past and see how much of a fool I was thinking they were the better choice. I was suckered by slick talk when in the end I found out they were hand picked and groomed for the party. Good luck finding Mr. Perfect.

120+

12 pointer
Aug 22, 2006
You just confirm what I said. The reason you hate Trump is 100% based on feelings. You aren't going to find another politician to do what Trump did. They play the game and Trump didn't. I've never seen a politician look another in their eyes and tell them exactly what they thought. He would set in front of the UN and flat out tell them they were mooching off us and that had to change. Her wasn't on the take.

You really want a slick public speaker? Well Obama was great at it. Seems that's your guy. He was slick and smooth. His policies were garbage though. So what's more important? Someone that doesn't hurt your feelings or someone that can lead this country in the right direction? There's not anyone that will do it because they are tied to that system. I can look back at the republican nominees in the past and see how much of a fool I was thinking they were the better choice. I was suckered by slick talk when in the end I found out they were hand picked and groomed for the party. Good luck finding Mr. Perfect.
We'll just agree on disagreeing. I liked nothing about Obama. But I'm not dumb enough to not see what a pitiful speaker Trump was. I'm a conservative republican. My view on Trump is 100% based on watching/hearing him speak, nothing to do with feelings. If you are a circle jerk Trump fan then YOU are based on feelings, not me. I like his views and results. Other than that you have to be a moron to think he is anything but for himself. He is a narcistic at best.
No one with half a brain can say different. We need a true leader. The problem is there isn't one running.

Gforcetrivers

12 pointer
Sep 23, 2016
Burkesville
No offense Wildman but you need to be shaken into reality. Biden is president, no matter how much we squeal. Get over it and move one.
We have to figure out how to fix it. Trump isn't going to do it. Please tell me what all of this bitching has fixed. Nothing.
I personally don't think the election was fair but I'm not going to sit here and bitch. Let's figure out how to fix it.

If you don't think I have a brain then you haven't been paying attention. I'm just not a sheep, on either side of the fence. I'm not waiting on others to feed me my opinion. Neither side is 100% correct and if you believe that then I have no answer for you.
OK...lets hear your ideas on how to fix it

WildmanWilson

12 pointer
Dec 26, 2004
Western Ky.
We'll just agree on disagreeing. I liked nothing about Obama. But I'm not dumb enough to not see what a pitiful speaker Trump was. I'm a conservative republican. My view on Trump is 100% based on watching/hearing him speak, nothing to do with feelings. If you are a circle jerk Trump fan then YOU are based on feelings, not me. I like his views and results. Other than that you have to be a moron to think he is anything but for himself. He is a narcistic at best.
No one with half a brain can say different. We need a true leader. The problem is there isn't one running.
Cowboy you speak with forked tongue. You are hung up on public speaking and I give you Obama and you don’t like him. You say you like Trumps views and policies but hate him because of the way he speaks. You are tore up worse than a jar of Kraut over his personality while saying he’s apparently doing a good job.

I think he’s one of the best presidents in my lifetime. For himself ? How so? He worked for free. Probably lost a good amount of wealth due to people like you that hate him. He’s exposed more corruption than anyone ever. You want a Mitt Romney or McCain that says what you want to hear then does none of it? Trump followed through with his promises all while being attacked non stop in the media and by the democrats and butthurt RINOs.

I’m basing my opinion on the results I’ve seen. Not if he isn’t a slick talker. You aren’t able to separate your butthurtness long enough to see he’s the last shot we have. No one and I mean no one will do what is needed to put Americans first. Not even Ron DeSantis. Although he talks a good game you’ll see he follows the mold of a politician in the end.

ChrisInKY

Fawn
Nov 7, 2019
Fort Knox
I do realize it doesn't do any good to complain. Has anything changed?
So, you're saying complaining does nothing. Team Obama is running the country for 'another' four years and they're just gonna get away with that ... for another four years? Or, it's time for some hunters to think about what to do 'collectively' about our elections being stolen?

Maybe go back and look at the shenanigans in our own Gubernatorial Race? When you do, you will find concerns about the machines controlling who would be seated.

Our state might have been more like Florida's was. We might not have ever been wearing masks that don't do anything except exert control over us and our wives and our kids.

Elections do matter.

Redlined

12 pointer
Sep 23, 2005
In The Tree Next To Ya

I'm not getting involved in this, but would like to point out that you absolutely just nailed it to the wall with that post. People wanted a polished, smooth talker who painted a verbally pretty picture wrapped up in a nice neat package. When DJT let it fly with no filter people came unglued. It didn't matter that he was the best thing for this country since Reagan, they just couldn't get over the mean tweets and brutal honesty. Also the same reason the entire swamp turned a blind eye to the rigged bullshit they called an election.

EdLongshanks

12 pointer
Nov 16, 2013
Northern Kentucky
Barry (big mikes wife) was an atrocious public speaker! Why are people holding him in such high regard? The ridiculous pauses. The annoying voice inflection. The meaningless platitudes. The lack of any and all substance. The misreading of the teleprompter. The stumbling on words. The lack of original thought. His speeches boiled down to 3 word catch phrases. His bizarre stares to the left and right. His phony sincerity. All the odd gestures. If Barry is the benchmark, I’ll take the over on president Trump every time!!

Latest posts