Governor Beshear using his executive authority to legalize marijuana in Ky.

GodblessKy

6 pointer
Nov 7, 2021
mason co

Thank you Andy for your efforts to not allow Kentucky to be one of the last states in the country to legalize Marijuana! Hope this works.

EdLongshanks

12 pointer
Nov 16, 2013
Northern Kentucky
1651154936453.jpeg

All drugs should be legal 100%, the federal gooberment ain’t daddy after all. But just because I feel that way doesn’t mean I support tyranny and that is exactly what one person deciding shit for all of us without congressional approval is, tyranny. I may support legal marijuana but the next EO just may be taking away something I support. Again, that concept is too much for the resident simpletons.

riverboss

12 pointer
Jan 26, 2009
northern ky
IIRC … Senate R’s wouldn’t go along with that plan. Never gave the House Bill a hearing.
I wonder how many times on other stuff the Dems have done the same thing!
You want a world where the minority gets the say so, you know the freaks like transgenders and welfare degree holders get there way 100% of the time while the working class gets to pay for them being lazy freaks!

grouseguy

12 pointer
Dec 9, 2001
Phillips, WI / Grayson, KY
I wonder how many times on other stuff the Dems have done the same thing!
You want a world where the minority gets the say so, you know the freaks like transgenders and welfare degree holders get there way 100% of the time while the working class gets to pay for them being lazy freaks!
I mentioned NOTHING about any of that shit, so why don’t you feel free to go intercourse yourself.

barney

12 pointer
Oct 11, 2005
GG i'd be a libertarian if it weren't for his family holding his nose to the grindstone.

riverboss

12 pointer
Jan 26, 2009
northern ky
I mentioned NOTHING about any of that shit, so why don’t you feel free to go intercourse yourself.
They took the 2020 election to the people and your people cheated so bad a moron ended up getting several million votes out of the blue and it's all be covered up and swept under the rug just like his junkie son and his illegal dealings!
Until the criminal empire of the Democratic party falls the Republicans will do what they have to do!

Latest posts