Governor Beshear using his executive authority to legalize marijuana in Ky.

120+

12 pointer
Aug 22, 2006
You can't get there from here.
Like it or not, you don’t get to determine that. Neither does a whimsical poll.
"Get to determine?"
I'm not determining anything. That's the way the world works. You'll realize it eventually. It's why Hillary lost and why Trump lost. The sooner ALL republicans realize it the quicker we can push forward. No one likes the extreme whacko left and right.
The more you run screaming "Climate Change" or "Commies" the less validation you get. The MAJORITY doesn't like AOC or Marjorie Taylor Green. We realize how stupid they are. All they want is attention.

120+

12 pointer
Aug 22, 2006
I’m sure you’re aware, but Ed doesn’t do reality.
Ed is a good guy. He's just jaded a bit. He has the correct morals/principles/work ethic but he doesn't realize the middle determines every election.....period. The circle jerks on each side are factored in which means they are a non-factor. The middle is what swings the vote one way or another. Either we sway the intelligent middle class who don't want to wallow in the muck or we lose. It's that simple.

deadaim

12 pointer
Dec 12, 2001
Booger Hollar
I remember that, what made you change your mind? I'm not being a smartass, but am truly curious what caused you to change your stance.

Its just a waste of time and money trying to arrest and incarcerate people for it. Prohibition wont work as we have seen with alcohol. The war on drugs does not work. I think you could spend half the money we spend on the "War" on treatment and rehabilitation and have more bang for our buck and take money out of Cartel and politicians pockets. There is also more proof now that it really does have medicinal benefits. I still believe if you start it young it can steal away your drive and ambition but that's true with many other things that are legal. If Marijuana were legal it would free up law enforcement to target the real killers like Meth, Heroin and Fentanyl. Ill add also just about any Indian owned convenience store you go into is full of vapes and powders with any number of different kinds of poisons that are legal. Kids buy them all the time and adults who want to pass the company drug tests and these substances do just as much harm or more than the Illegal substances.

Last edited:

EdLongshanks

12 pointer
Nov 16, 2013
Northern Kentucky
"Get to determine?"
I'm not determining anything. That's the way the world works. You'll realize it eventually. It's why Hillary lost and why Trump lost. The sooner ALL republicans realize it the quicker we can push forward. No one likes the extreme whacko left and right.
The more you run screaming "Climate Change" or "Commies" the less validation you get. The MAJORITY doesn't like AOC or Marjorie Taylor Green. We realize how stupid they are. All they want is attention.
There is not a media driven lie that you don’t fully buy into. It’s kinda impressive. You’ll realize it eventually. I’ve witnessed these lies first hand. It rocked my immediate community. These communist will stop at nothing to push their agenda. No lie is too great. No amount of propaganda is too outlandish. The means to the end is irrelevant. History tells us who these people are and you continually deny that. You also have a very poor grasp of the political spectrum.

EdLongshanks

12 pointer
Nov 16, 2013
Northern Kentucky
Ed is a good guy. He's just jaded a bit. He has the correct morals/principles/work ethic but he doesn't realize the middle determines every election.....period. The circle jerks on each side are factored in which means they are a non-factor. The middle is what swings the vote one way or another. Either we sway the intelligent middle class who don't want to wallow in the muck or we lose. It's that simple.
Listening to rush Limbaugh would have done you some real good.

120+

12 pointer
Aug 22, 2006
There is not a media driven lie that you don’t fully buy into. It’s kinda impressive. You’ll realize it eventually. I’ve witnessed these lies first hand. It rocked my immediate community. These communist will stop at nothing to push their agenda. No lie is too great. No amount of propaganda is too outlandish. The means to the end is irrelevant. History tells us who these people are and you continually deny that. You also have a very poor grasp of the political spectrum.
I think you mean "there is not a media lie that I do buy into". That's called moderate logic.

cedar creek

10 pointer
Sep 7, 2014
Had a childhood friend just die of fetenal related death, never know anyone dying from getting stoned,

wv67

12 pointer
Dec 19, 2017
Southern wva
We have never had a real war on drugs , you can slow down drugs a great deal but society won’t allow it and the crooked politicians won’t allow it big changes have to take place but yea you can all but get it out , Mary Jane is t that bad if it’s legal you can tax it and make money legally , if you start killing drug traffickers , dealers etc and go across the border and get in the face of their government you have ex amount of time to stop this trafficking to our country or we will and carnage will be their problem … if we can fly a drone thousands of miles and kill a certain general at an airport and not harm others we can whoop the cartels and stop most trafficking and make it real hard on drug lords in a blink of an eye and yes it’s that easy all it takes is to love this country and it’s people more than another country and put us first and just like that you have a great nation once again

High Rack

12 pointer
Dec 21, 2009
in the hills
We have never had a real war on drugs , you can slow down drugs a great deal but society won’t allow it and the crooked politicians won’t allow it big changes have to take place but yea you can all but get it out , Mary Jane is t that bad if it’s legal you can tax it and make money legally , if you start killing drug traffickers , dealers etc and go across the border and get in the face of their government you have ex amount of time to stop this trafficking to our country or we will and carnage will be their problem … if we can fly a drone thousands of miles and kill a certain general at an airport and not harm others we can whoop the cartels and stop most trafficking and make it real hard on drug lords in a blink of an eye and yes it’s that easy all it takes is to love this country and it’s people more than another country and put us first and just like that you have a great nation once again
Black market money keeps this country rolling in good times and bad times.

Carl

12 pointer
Dec 1, 2003
Western Kentucky
Great post.

Latest posts