Governor Beshear using his executive authority to legalize marijuana in Ky.

WildmanWilson

12 pointer
Dec 26, 2004
Western Ky.
All that is truth the same way chocolate cake, cola, red meat, cigarettes and alcohol ruin lives too. What gives you or anybody else the right to decide how a free man lives his life? Seriously, who exactly are you? I don’t GAF what you do so long as nobody’s rights are infringed, you’re a grown man and not my child and I expect the same common courtesy from you. For far too long certain men think they know better what is good for others than they do themselves, talk about gall lol.
If you can't see the difference in cake and hard drugs you really are that stupid. Sorry to be harsh but you want to compare apples to dump trucks....

If you can't see the difference in cake and hard drugs you really are that stupid. Sorry to be harsh but you want to compare apples to dump trucks....i

If you can’t see that freedom is freedom and you aren’t my daddy then bud you’re the stupid one. You want to force your morals on others, period, and you still haven’t answered the question of just who you think you are to decide things for other grown men? Who made you the grand decider?

WildmanWilson

12 pointer
Dec 26, 2004
Western Ky.
If you can’t see that freedom is freedom and you aren’t my daddy then bud you’re the stupid one. You want to force your morals on others, period, and you still haven’t answered the question of just who you think you are to decide things for other grown men? Who made you the grand decider?
Never said I was your dad and never said you had to believe what I do. Why do you make judgment on someone having an abortion? You their daddy? You forcing your morals on them?

I just stated that drugs are bad for us all and bad for our society. If we can keep them out of more peoples hand that a good thing.

Never said I was your dad and never said you had to believe what I do. Why do you make judgment on someone having an abortion? You their daddy? You forcing your morals on them?

I just stated that drugs are bad for us all and bad for our society. If we can keep them out of more peoples hand that a good thing.

Again, just to be sure I’m not missing anything, you’re saying that me being against the murder of an innocent child is me “forcing” my “morals on them”? .

Last edited:

WildmanWilson

12 pointer
Dec 26, 2004
Western Ky.
Again, just to be sure I’m not missing anything, you’re saying that me being against the murder of an innocent child is me “forcing” my “morals on them”? .
What you are doing is exactly what you accuse me of. You justify your morals while telling me I have no right to tell you what to think.
Me thinking drugs need to be regulated is "forcing" my moral? Drugs are not just an adult issue where its taken in ones home. Its not just adults that affected. That's why it has to have some kind of regulation and law.

Abortion is an abomination but I guarantee you are being judgmental to many and they don't want you telling them what to believe.

Mya’sdaddy

Spike
Dec 25, 2019
Bowling Green

With all do respect the last part of your statement sounds just like the left and what they tell us about gun control.

WildmanWilson

12 pointer
Dec 26, 2004
Western Ky.
With all do respect the last part of your statement sounds just like the left and what they tell us about gun control.
A tiny difference between guns and drugs is one of those two are specifically named in the Constitution as a way to fight against a tyrannical government. Not once have I read that drugs are to be used to keep this nation strong.

In our representative government, we the people elect those that are to carry out the wishes of the people. Most people are still against illegal drugs and the toll it takes on us. If the day comes that the people want them then so be it I suppose.

wv67

12 pointer
Dec 19, 2017
Southern wva
Pot IMO isn’t a hard drug , I smoked enough pot back in the day to fill a few truck beds but quit it a very long time ago crack heroin fentanyl meth synthetics and a lot of others are hard dangerous drugs and folks who sell it and sneak it in should all die once caught that’s my opinion but if you drink and drive and cause death you should die also in my eyes I’ve lost family and friends both ways by drunk drivers and others by using drugs , if you don’t want a kid get on birth control , tie your tubes , get snipped or keep a supply of the day after pill abortion should only be considered for rape incest abuse etc .. not because your not responsible or a dope head just my 2 cents

Carl

12 pointer
Dec 1, 2003
Western Kentucky
ayI'm simply showing that its not tyranny to put limits on what you do in your own home. You are just justifying breaking existing laws you think aren't needed. Having a meth lab in your apartment may not be anyone's business but the neighbors may not like it.f
A meth lab is dangerous, next door. I have never heard of a good joint blowing up and injuring anyone.

Carl

12 pointer
Dec 1, 2003
Western Kentucky

I just stated that drugs are bad for us all and bad for our society. If we can keep them out of more peoples hand that a good thing.hould
If it is okay to kill little people, (babies) then we should be allowed to kill big people.

slicked-it

8 pointer
Oct 20, 2008
Something to consider when debating this topic.....keep in mind that a lot of "pot" these days is not pot in the sense of real, old fashioned marijuana. Back in the days of "sticky green" and "chronic weed", THC levels were in the 40s....that was the good stuff. The stuff folks have access today is a lot more potent and has lots of different, harmful chemicals in it. I've seen numbers in the 80s and some of it was laced with fentanyl. I've seen it in vape devices where it smells like strawberry kiwi. I've also seen it in gummy form where it looks just like a regular old store bought gummy bear. Unfortunately, this stuff is finding its way into the hands of children (I've seen kids as young as 5th and 6th grade be in posession of it). Another problem.....A lot of it is so new, laws and regulations have yet to catch up with it. Additionally, when you get into synthetics, you get into situations where people screw up the "recipe" (intentionally or unintentionally) and that can cause big problems (problems that kids and adults don't think about when they think about "smoking weed").

Does the legalization of marijuana freak me out? No, but I am concerned about the items that are riding Mary Jane's coattails. I think we are getting to a point where "legal" shouldn't be the measuring stick for how we calibrate our moral compass. Regardless of what legislation says, I'll still stick to what I know and understand as right and wrong and leave others to do the same.

deadaim

12 pointer
Dec 12, 2001
Booger Hollar
If you do a search on here years ago you will probably see me vehemently against legalization. I was wrong. It needs to be legal and not taxed. Im not sure why State Republicans are so out of touch on this issue ? I'm also against any type of executive order. Put it on the ballot and let the people decide.

High Rack

12 pointer
Dec 21, 2009
in the hills
If you do a search on here years ago you will probably see me vehemently against legalization. I was wrong. It needs to be legal and not taxed. Im not sure why State Republicans are so out of touch on this issue ? I'm also against any type of executive order. Put it on the ballot and let the people decide.
It was nailed to the wall via Mitch. He stated several years ago, that as long as he was living, KY would never go green.