Ground blinds

Ataulbe1

12 pointer
Oct 27, 2017
Estill County
I picked up a Rhino 150 in 2020 based on some reviews on here. Been pretty happy with it so far. Just going into 2nd season and still looks like new.

beauhunter41031

12 pointer
Jan 1, 2018
Cynthiana, Ky
I have a rhino 300. I’ve sprayed it down with Scotchgard several times and it Does OK in rain. Its big enough that two adults and a child fit decent. If I ever planned on buying another one I try to get the 600 fabric.
It’s in my garage you’re welcome to look at it next time in cyn

Last edited:

Semp

10 pointer
Feb 4, 2008
Kaintukee
I have had a Double Bull T5 blind for years. Still looks like new. But I take care of it and never leave it set up for days or weeks in the weather. It was pricey back when I bought it. Primos bought out Double Bull I think might still make them. Plenty of room for two people.

This is what it looks like, this is not mine but a quick picture of one I found online.

00small12837647.JPG

Last edited:

alyeskan

Fawn
Jan 20, 2022
by the cumberland
Check out redneck haybale blinds, if you catch them on sale they're worth it. They are not popup tho, frame is bolted together. I mounted frame on home made sled to pull around. The shell on them is very heavy duty, my shell goes on in Sept and comes off in Dec every year and is still in excellant shape. Plus all critters pay it no mind

beauhunter41031

12 pointer
Jan 1, 2018
Cynthiana, Ky
If you want a blind to leave out in the field the whole season I would buy the cheapest thing you can find and just replace it every year. I have no problem leaving one out three weeks but that’s it. Like carnivore said they’re all going to fade and Depreciate fast. if you want something to stay there permanently just Build something

Gforcetrivers

12 pointer
Sep 23, 2016
Burkesville
I will have to check the brand( maybe American something?) its at least 12 years old and has been in the woods full time for 7 years!!! It is starting to leak here and there but the floor is good and the zipper still works but could use some lube. If it stays in the woods who cares if it fades the deer could give a shit. Some years there are birds nests in there cuz I leave the door and windows open! haha

Latest posts