gun bill going through congress

00noturkey

12 pointer
Oct 31, 2011
High Grove
just listening to bongino on rumble. Mitch McDonald is onboard. the law is awful. better CHECK IT OUT..
is mitch retiring, or something. he must be to support this..

Last edited:

davers

12 pointer
Jul 14, 2014
Kentucky
just listening to bongino on rumble. Mitch McDonald is onboard. the law is awful. better CHECK IT OUT..
is mitch retiring, or something. he must be to support this..
If Mitch McConnell supports this awful gun control, He WILL NOT receive my vote. I will vote for the Republican, running against him, in the next midterm when his term is up.

Last edited:

PUBLIC RAT

10 pointer
Feb 18, 2014
NRA is so irrelevant today. They filed bankruptcy over a year ago. I guess when NRA contributions to campaigns dried up politicians colluded with dems.

Last edited:

PUBLIC RAT

10 pointer
Feb 18, 2014
NRA died wit Charlton Heston. So many better organizations out there to support.
True,I thought when Oliver North took over in 2018 he would turn it around but he questioned some spending and was out a year later. To many execs spending on frivolous crap and now there bankrupt. When nra puts out any kind of comment now it's like a mean dog with no teeth.

davers

12 pointer
Jul 14, 2014
Kentucky
Looks like the radical left won!!:mad: I am wondering how many Criminals will abide by the new UNCONSTITUTIONAL gun laws, that will affect law abiding gun owners. Maybe it will be challenged in the Supreme Court, we can only hope. Those Senators (Both Parties) just violated their Oath-Of-Office, which is treason!!!

predator1

12 pointer
Dec 25, 2008
Glasgow,Ky
Biden signed it this morning.
From what I’ve read, it doesn’t really do anything. It allows the government 10 days, instead of 3 to review anyone under the age of 21 gun purchase. And allows them to see any criminal or medical history back to the age of 16. The worst thing I saw is that it also allocated money to states if they will enact red flag laws. That’s the only one that concerns me. If they are gonna red flag someone, they need to grab the individual themselves. Leaving them walking the street leaves them free to still do harm. Grabbing the individual also requires them to overcome a bigger burden of proof before acting judiciously.

davers

12 pointer
Jul 14, 2014
Kentucky
From what I’ve read, it doesn’t really do anything. It allows the government 10 days, instead of 3 to review anyone under the age of 21 gun purchase. And allows them to see any criminal or medical history back to the age of 16. The worst thing I saw is that it also allocated money to states if they will enact red flag laws. That’s the only one that concerns me. If they are gonna red flag someone, they need to grab the individual themselves. Leaving them walking the street leaves them free to still do harm. Grabbing the individual also requires them to overcome a bigger burden of proof before acting judiciously.
I can see a lot of abuse coming with these Red Flag laws.

High Rack

12 pointer
Dec 21, 2009
in the hills
I can see a lot of abuse coming with these Red Flag laws.
It will be up to the states to define the red flag laws. This bill will change very little, we all know there will be another shooting in the future, then what will they say? This was nothing but a feel good attempt without addressing the family problem, and very little on the mental issue that plagues this country.

Latest posts