Hello

Back40

Fawn
Jan 1, 2022
kentucky
So a little about me. I am from Massachusetts and have been coming to western Kentucky for the last ten years to bow hunt.And shed hunt with my wife and my boy Hudson our dog in the spring. We have been fortunate to make a lot of great friends out there. I work for myself as a plumber. My wife and I recently purchased a piece of gods country in Lyon county, A dream come true, that I have been working for many years for. And hope to semi retire living in Kentucky for the winters and summers in mass. We love the outdoors no matter what we are doing. So don’t beat up this old yankee to bad. Lol.

Little FR

12 pointer
Nov 10, 2021
West Kentucky
Got a lot of kinfolk in Lyon county. Some good hunting and fishing there, especially if you like carp for some odd reason. Ha.

Welcome. Hope you get settled in.

Back40

Fawn
Jan 1, 2022
kentucky
Thanks. Carp no, but stripped bass absolutely. 😁

Attachments

• E3310010-A11B-41E0-9030-2F5758E5BAB2.jpeg
    E3310010-A11B-41E0-9030-2F5758E5BAB2.jpeg
    816.8 KB · Views: 63

JR in KY

12 pointer
Jan 25, 2006
The Occupied South
We will Learn you how to speak so we can understand some of what you say.
Long ago I met a young man from Housatonic, Mass. THIS guy had an Accent that none of us could understand. Shoo.

Kylongrifle32

6 pointer
Jan 13, 2019
Owen co.
Welcome.
What part of Massachusetts are you from? I spent 3 1/2 years at Ft. Devens outside of the city of Ayers. Loved the fishing up there. Caught lots of bass during the summer. Loved fishing for pickerel and ring perch on the Nashua river. Fished for blues on the costal rivers when they were running.

carnivore

12 pointer
Nov 17, 2007
Pendleton and Campbell County Ky
So a little about me. I am from Massachusetts and have been coming to western Kentucky for the last ten years to bow hunt.And shed hunt with my wife and my boy Hudson our dog in the spring. We have been fortunate to make a lot of great friends out there. I work for myself as a plumber. My wife and I recently purchased a piece of gods country in Lyon county, A dream come true, that I have been working for many years for. And hope to semi retire living in Kentucky for the winters and summers in mass. We love the outdoors no matter what we are doing. So don’t beat up this old yankee to bad. Lol.

I was born in framingham, lived in Worcester but moved when i was very young.

Back40

Fawn
Jan 1, 2022
kentucky
I’m on Cape Cod Minute from cape cod canal. Yes salt water fish and we do have some decent fresh water fishing for sure. And ya the accent is tough on y’all for sure. I get the ribbing all the time from my buddies out there. And thanks for the welcomes

Latest posts