Here We Go Again (22-23)

HuntressOfLight

12 pointer
Nov 23, 2019
Guarding my lovely bluebirds
20221208_082612.jpg

Maybe 25 of them at 8:13AM, flying just beyond the treeline...

Tman6493

8 pointer
Oct 28, 2013
Louisville
How long was that there teal ?
Took me a few second to understand even for my own picture. Dead and a half. Today was one of the few days I’ve sat from set up till 2:00 end time. Still a little exhausted and not up to speed.

Fog rolled in right at shooting light. Could hear lots of wings and chatter just above the tree line and make out occasional flashes of birds but couldn’t see the tops of the trees. Fog lifted and I got a few good passes. One thing I struggle with is just taking the shot. I want everything to dump in. Miss a lot of opportunities trying to get perfect shots.

Teal dumped right in and I dropped 2. Took off after em and forgot to reload. 1 dove and then went straight into flight before I could get back on him.

After 8:15 that was it. Kept thinking all the birds I heard in the fog might come back sense I didn’t spook them but was not the case.

Tman6493

8 pointer
Oct 28, 2013
Louisville
Is there a way to see what the flow is for the river mcalpine upper. I can see where it shows the water level but I don’t understand that with current. Hunted it opening day and felt safe and comfortable. Wanted to know what it is today compared to then.

Latest posts