How confident are you in the election process?

Gforcetrivers

12 pointer
Sep 23, 2016
Burkesville
You should get all rights back as soon as your jail and/or probation is completed. I don’t remember the 2nd Amendment saying “shall not be infringed, unless we decide to slap a lifetime label on you for something you long since paid for”. It’s just another form of unconstitutional gun control.
I never have surveys call me but one did about two months ago and a big chunk of questions had to do with that. When I told him I was Republican and then that I thought x felons should be able to vote he seemed surprised.

I never have surveys call me but one did about two months ago and a big chunk of questions had to do with that. When I told him I was Republican and then that I thought x felons should be able to vote he seemed surprised.
There is no way in hell the Founders would advocate that a young person who wrote a bad check or three over a certain amount or possessed a tiny amount of cocaine (been a many person convicted who didn’t even have it on their person) should lose his GOD GIVEN rights for life. No damn way and they didn’t, that crap came much later. It’s an end around the Constitution and once you give them one they’ve repeatedly taken more.

wv67

12 pointer
Dec 19, 2017
Southern wva
There is no way in hell the Founders would advocate that a young person who wrote a bad check or three over a certain amount or possessed a tiny amount of cocaine (been a many person convicted who didn’t even have it on their person) should lose his GOD GIVEN rights for life. No damn way and they didn’t, that crap came much later. It’s an end around the Constitution and once you give them one they’ve repeatedly taken more.
Agree , every one deserves a second chance to a point ,, like depending on the crime , some crimes should meet death , and death should have a time limit , and this should be for proven with out a doubt type charges , Death makes most folks think , now a days folks dont care ...nor think with these actions less control is needed

perrymax

10 pointer
Jun 6, 2002
Bullitt Co, Ky.
Elections are all fraudulent!!! Who decides how tabulators count???????

They consolidated voting places? To many people voting in same place to easily count and report?

If you think Charles booker got 4 out of 10 votes in ky and 52% of kentuckians voted to allow taxpayer funded abortion, you probably believe Brandon won the 2020 election, Ukraine money laundering is "standing with Ukraine" and 15 mrna gene therapy shots saves you from getting "severe covid"!

Last edited:

perrymax

10 pointer
Jun 6, 2002
Bullitt Co, Ky.
Read 2 Thessalonians chapter 2.

We are easily decieved because we are rotten to the core!
Dr Taylor.JPG

KYote-Krusher

12 pointer
Jan 12, 2006
South Central Kentucky
After considering the question for a little while, I'd have to say that I have 0% confidence in any election held in a major blue state city and maybe 40% confidence in the rest of the blue state elections until they get to the point of statewide tabulation ... then it's back to 0%.
As far as the red states, I think there's quite a difference depending on which state is involved because of liberal strongholds in several of those states and the crooked politicians from both partys. But across the board, in those states .... from 50% to 75%.

Pretty damn sad that it's not 98% but that's where I think we are. ☹️

perrymax

10 pointer
Jun 6, 2002
Bullitt Co, Ky.
After considering the question for a little while, I'd have to say that I have 0% confidence in any election held in a major blue state city and maybe 40% confidence in the rest of the blue state elections until they get to the point of statewide tabulation ... then it's back to 0%.
As far as the red states, I think there's quite a difference depending on which state is involved because of liberal strongholds in several of those states and the crooked politicians from both partys. But across the board, in those states .... from 50% to 75%.

Pretty damn sad that it's not 98% but that's where I think we are. ☹️
Dont be trusting fake republicans either. Mitch McConnell controls the corporate, CCP republicans and Paul Ryan controls fake Foxnews. They are only interested in doing the bidding of the global banking demons. They are probably more responsible for fake elections and covid money and Ukraine money and Jan 6 scam then amy Democrat

perrymax

10 pointer
Jun 6, 2002
Bullitt Co, Ky.
Elections are just fake theater acted out to drive ratings and decieve.

Computer vote tabulators and a few corrupt officials in a state = wins for immoral, globalist pawns. Dont really matter what letter is behind their name. Half of republicans are bougjt and paid for and democrats are the party of sodomy and abortion. There is no fixin this without total collapse.

Carl

12 pointer
Dec 1, 2003
Western Kentucky
Elections are just fake theater acted out to drive ratings and decieve.

Computer vote tabulators and a few corrupt officials in a state = wins for immoral, globalist pawns. Dont really matter what letter is behind their name. Half of republicans are bougjt and paid for and democrats are the party of sodomy and abortion. There is no fixin this without total collapse.
A total Purge is more like it.

Latest posts