How confident are you in the election process?

Feedman

Cyber-Hunter
May 28, 2003
In the basement
I saw last night where a news reporter in Nevada fixed 11 mail in ballots. Everything that they did was legal. 6 of those ballets made it through. I don't remember all the details

perrymax

10 pointer
Jun 6, 2002
Bullitt Co, Ky.
Resized_Screenshot_20221112-092408_DuckDuckGo.jpeg

perrymax

10 pointer
Jun 6, 2002
Bullitt Co, Ky.
Florida and Ohio used to be toss up states but now they are solid red?????
Nothing is differant in those states except that the legislatures strengthened the voting laws.
Marxists dont win anywhere! Its just fraud and we are used to it now and we will just go on with life and get more shots and give up more rights and capitulate to more vile, putrid, destructive ideology.

Jan 6 2020 was a coordinated psyop to insure NOBODY stood up ever again.

KYote-Krusher

12 pointer
Jan 12, 2006
South Central Kentucky
Dont be trusting fake republicans either. Mitch McConnell controls the corporate, CCP republicans and Paul Ryan controls fake Foxnews. They are only interested in doing the bidding of the global banking demons. They are probably more responsible for fake elections and covid money and Ukraine money and Jan 6 scam then amy Democrat

Exactly right ... that's why I added: "and the crooked politicians for BOTH parties"; and you're also right about Mitch, I don't believe there is another politician, with any serious power in Washington DC, who cares less about this Country and is only in it to "wheel and deal" the taxpayers money, than our very own Mitch McConnell.

I'm ashamed that I EVER voted for him and can only plead ignorance on my part .... but that's what they count on to get elected ... the truth runs and hides during an election campaign and there's no large news organizations left to ferret out the FACTS and report them.

Damn them all.

Buzzy

10 pointer
Oct 15, 2013
Florida and Ohio used to be toss up states but now they are solid red?????
Nothing is differant in those states except that the legislatures strengthened the voting laws.
Marxists dont win anywhere! Its just fraud and we are used to it now and we will just go on with life and get more shots and give up more rights and capitulate to more vile, putrid, destructive ideology.

Jan 6 2020 was a coordinated psyop to insure NOBODY stood up ever again.
Level headed conservatives are tired of defending extremists

It’s odd that republicans win governors races and then lose the Senate race in the same state. I just don’t believe that many vote that way. Seems odd.
Kentucky with a DemocRAT GOOBERnor and two solid red Senators is odd as well but that’s what happens when the Republican incumbent doesn’t know when to speak, when to shut up and was “pointlessly divisive” to our detriment.

WildmanWilson

12 pointer
Dec 26, 2004
Western Ky.
Kentucky with a DemocRAT GOOBERnor and two solid red Senators is odd as well but that’s what happens when the Republican incumbent doesn’t know when to speak, when to shut up and was “pointlessly divisive” to our detriment.
Doesn’t mean it was not manipulated but even if it happens time to time it’s odd to see it in these swing states that always decide the balance of power.

KYote-Krusher

12 pointer
Jan 12, 2006
South Central Kentucky
The longer this drags out the more I lean to being 100 percent the winner will be hand picked and delivered on a silver platter!

And the longer it drags on the more it becomes like the school yard bully ("our" government) picking on one of the kids (us) until the kid finally has had enough and does whatever it takes to knock the bully on his rotten, thieving ass! 😊

Buzzy

10 pointer
Oct 15, 2013
Extremists like those who want to defund police, put queers and trannies on the front lines of our military, have wide open come one come all borders, cut off children’s sex organs, kill a human being right at the cusp of full term, etc, etc, etc, I could go on for awhile? “Extremists” lmao.
Yes those are examples of those on the left.
But the need to examine the right is more important. And there are extremists.

Latest posts