Humpback’s

beauhunter41031

12 pointer
Jan 1, 2018
Cynthiana, Ky
I want an A5 and figured I could get a discussion going on here to help decide what to look for. I will use this gun, and want it to be in good condition but no safe queen demands. I know that there are some that are very expensive and there are some you can find it pretty cheap, Seems like they’ve made them for over 100 years so some have to be better than others. Are the Japan made one’s better? I have my eyes on a Japan 20 rib barrel 3 inch shells
And or anybody have one they wanted to sell or trade? I’d be interested in talking about it

Last edited:

Little FR

12 pointer
Nov 10, 2021
West Kentucky
Belgium or bust for me… Sweet 16 or early trap models are my favorite.

This is where I send my Brownings for restorations. They also sell used/refurbished models. They are nice folks and can answer anything you could possibly ask.

Mossy Oak Boykins

6 pointer
Sep 11, 2019
where my boykins take me
To say I like humpbacks and old Belgium brownings is a under statement big shout out for art's he redone my 2 lightnings for me and offered more for the pair than I would ever imagined
resize1644886543328.png

Mossy Oak Boykins

6 pointer
Sep 11, 2019
where my boykins take me
the synthetic one is a 12ga magnum shoots 3"shells is the one i started waterfowl hunting with sent it to browning had them make the stock and forarm ,i bought a barrel to with invector chokes so i could change chokes and shoot steel still kept and have all the original wood and 30" full chock barrel

Meatstick

12 pointer
Oct 25, 2013
Washington County
My favorite hunting gun is a Belgium Light 12 with a Jap Invector barrel. My main duck gun is a Jap Mag 12 with Invector barrel. They just point right, for me. More people can't hit with em than can, though, from what I've seen. Keep those brass friction rings turned the right direction, and it's the most reliable shotgun I've ever fooled with. Wouldn't trade any of mine for anything out there today

Meatstick

12 pointer
Oct 25, 2013
Washington County
Belgium or bust for me… Sweet 16 or early trap models are my favorite.

This is where I send my Brownings for restorations. They also sell used/refurbished models. They are nice folks and can answer anything you could possibly ask.
That's where I bought my first 3" Stalker

Latest posts