I’ve got mice problems! need help

Dark Cloud

12 pointer
Aug 14, 2009
Lawrence Co.
Old neighbor lady ,that lived beside us growing up ,use to keep several cats ,she always said if you want a cat to be a good mouser ,feed it dog food ,not cat food .Toyota vehicles are bad for attracting mice ,it cost me fourty bucks one time ,to get mouse food out of the blower motor in a Corolla.I try to put a sceen over any vent or duct work opening‘s if I can.

120+

12 pointer
Aug 22, 2006
You can't get there from here.
Figured I would come on here and ask around. How do you deal with mice getting in vehicles and equipment.

I just ordered some of those ultrasonic units that I can run extension cords from shop but I also have vehicles and equipment in barns. Just had one die inside landrover door panel because of The poison I put inside and I’m not too happy about it

These vehicles sit for multiple weeks without me checking them so glue traps would be a pain also if they eat the poison and die inside that’s gonna stink everything up. I just discovered a little SOBs I’ve got in to the nicest vehicle I own now doesn’t have a single crumb or food and they’ve been eating up the poison cube I put in there. I like to keep my vehicles under the roof but I can’t have this mice problem
Do the ultrasonics work?

barney

12 pointer
Oct 11, 2005
Make ya a trap with a 5 gallon bucket and a can. Works better than anything I've ever used. Also fill the bucket half way with antifreeze instead of water and you can leave it longer periods of time without them rotting and stinking. Here is a link to how to make these. I've had as many as a dozen in these when I raised game chickens.

I've watched a lot of bucket mouse trap videos, and those don't work as good as you may think. They miss a lot of mice. Shawn Woods has a YouTube channel dedicated to mouse traps and the last time I tuned in this was the best mouse trap of all time.

1wildcatfan

12 pointer
Jan 2, 2009
raised n Bullitt Co.
I've watched a lot of bucket mouse trap videos, and those don't work as good as you may think. They miss a lot of mice. Shawn Woods has a YouTube channel dedicated to mouse traps and the last time I tuned in this was the best mouse trap of all time.
$10,000/yr on mouse traps? Pet mice? Dude needs a life. :)

barney

12 pointer
Oct 11, 2005
Leave it to @barney to "Out Trap" everyone. Pretty cool outfit.
Yeah. That Dude is Weird....needs to go to Deja Vu and see what's out there.
I've learned that all mouse trap people are weird..

This is Matthias Wandel, he's the guy responsible for the new surge in dump style mouse traps. After this video a few years back several new bucket mouse traps hit the market. The magnet was purely genius!

Latest posts