Ian vs Katrina

slobear

12 pointer
Nov 20, 2014
Trump town, USA
Also, the only people I mistrust beyond a doubt? Those that say they are anti political, non partisan, bipartisan.

They simply cannot be trusted. If they are breathing and eating then they are political or just simply don’t understand how life works. Name me one, 1 thing that isn’t political and I will change my viewpoint, maybe.

HeadedWest

10 pointer
Nov 22, 2016
Also, the only people I mistrust beyond a doubt? Those that say they are anti political, non partisan, bipartisan.

They simply cannot be trusted. If they are breathing and eating then they are political or just simply don’t understand how life works. Name me one, 1 thing that isn’t political and I will change my viewpoint, maybe.

A child’s laughter.

You are a miserable person. That’s all there is to it.

RLWEBB

12 pointer
Nov 30, 2005
Staffordsville, KY
One a lot lesser than the other. Of course, there was a guy that put Americans first. He was the most abused leader in nation’s history and they found jack shit, nothing!!!!

Now we have the most corrupt 50yr politician to ever serve. He answers only to the puppeteers, screw the Americans can people! Politics matter, your vote matters!! If you don’t believe me look at your finances.
You know, folks can love Trump or hate him but no one can say with a straight face that he didn’t actually put America first in every thing he did. That’s just a fact. And your comment about him being abused is spot on. Heck, the rats were denying that he was duly elected but that was ok for them. Wonder how things might be different today if he had “locked her up” and really cleaned house?

slobear

12 pointer
Nov 20, 2014
Trump town, USA
A child’s laughter.

You have never seen a hungry child. That is all there is to it.

As far as miserable? To some possibly but I find they were usually born with a silver spoon in their mouth, without a worry or care in the world. Whether it be welfare or riches, politics controlled it.

slobear

12 pointer
Nov 20, 2014
Trump town, USA
The ONLY thing that Trump put first was Trump.

You guys are just fluffers for a notorious con man, and have no idea how you’ve been manipulated to deny that very reality.
You are x bank exec? Right? I bet you are reveling in the interest rates even if you don’t understand what it for foretells.

Buzzy

10 pointer
Oct 15, 2013

Cake. Cake is not political.

There ya go.

bassvax

8 pointer
Jul 25, 2007
WKY
A child’s laughter.

I can't speak on Mr. Slobear's intent but I can tell you I am sick of ostriches burying their head in the sand to everything that is going on in America by labeling it as just politics! While the actions are most assuredly affecting politics as a goal, the most of it is actually the destruction of America and the American way of life and should be recognized as WAR!

To say these "politics" aren't my concern shows one's naivete' IMO.

The seriousness of how we are being bamboozled (or were being for some of us) is downright enraging!

Buzzy

10 pointer
Oct 15, 2013
I beg to differ. John McCrea just does his own thing but Cake “is” political.
Well I cannot believe someone on this site likes cake. That rocks.

But Im talking about the dish, not one of the better bands in the past 60 years. Their cover of War Pigs is one of my favorites.

Last edited:

Latest posts