If Trump is responsible for Jan 6, why isn't Biden responsible for this???????

Lady Hunter

12 pointer
Jan 12, 2009
Leftist runs down conservative kid

18-year-old Cayler Ellingson was attending a street dance in McHenry, North Dakota, when he encountered a drunken 41-year-old, Shannon Brandt. At some point, they began to argue about politics, and when the street dance was over, Ellingson started walking home.

But Brandt was waiting for him.

Ellingson's mom said that the teen called her and asked that she come and get him because Brandt was chasing him through the small town with his SUV, but by the time she arrived, it was too late. Brandt had run down and murdered her son.

Brandt called the police himself to inform them that he had helped them stop a Republican extremist, and that they could come pick up the suspect.

Tankt

12 pointer
Dec 26, 2019
Kentucky
Liberals are synonymous with hypocrisy

Screenshot_20220921-114732_TikTok.jpg

RLWEBB

12 pointer
Nov 30, 2005
Staffordsville, KY
Liberals are synonymous with hypocrisy

View attachment 105011
I may be mistaken, but didn’t this kid’s dad have custody of him after the mom or whomever was his caretaker died? And the dad lived in Puerto Rico so it was the right thing to return him to the father. I may be mistaken though.

As to the original post, take out your political affiliation and ask yourself how it’s really any different than what Trump is being accused of. If you can’t see it, you’re just lying to yourself.

slobear

12 pointer
Nov 20, 2014
Trump town, USA
I may be mistaken, but didn’t this kid’s dad have custody of him after the mom or whomever was his caretaker died? And the dad lived in Puerto Rico so it was the right thing to return him to the father. I may be mistaken though.

As to the original post, take out your political affiliation and ask yourself how it’s really any different than what Trump is being accused of. If you can’t see it, you’re just lying to yourself.
Cuba.

Really don’t understand second paragraph.

slobear

12 pointer
Nov 20, 2014
Trump town, USA
Thanks for the correction @slobear. And the last part, I’m saying that it would be hypocritical to say Trump was to blame for January 6 and not say that Biden’s rhetoric was responsible for the young msn getting killed. Been a long day, almost like another Monday.
Gotcha. I’m sure we will find out when the resident liberal and his alter egos gets up in the morning. The question is which user he will use.

Latest posts