Increasing Inflation Act

Wildcat

12 pointer
Jan 7, 2002
Ledbetter, Ky.
Does anybody remember several old posts telling us of a member WORKING FOR A BANK while they were making the predatory loans and later somehow left before retirement then in 2008 those that could not pay back started the ball rolling downhill? But of course, they will always blame it on others.

EC

12 pointer
Jul 13, 2003
Louisville, KY.
Does anybody remember several old posts telling us of a member WORKING FOR A BANK while they were making the predatory loans and later somehow left before retirement then in 2008 those that could not pay back started the ball rolling downhill? But of course, they will always blame it on others.
Oh. You mean the one who was claiming/bragging he has paid more taxes than the majority on here?

High Rack

12 pointer
Dec 21, 2009
in the hills
GG, you better hang on to your shorts, this game has just started and things are already bad, so give it a couple of months and then come here and sing how bad W was. Granted he was dumber than a box of rocks, but this current crew crawled out from under that box. Things are just starting to ramp up on stupid, so people better keep some fiat out of government reach.

Tankt

12 pointer
Dec 26, 2019
Kentucky
GG used to work for a bank

grouseguy

12 pointer
Dec 9, 2001
Phillips, WI / Grayson, KY
I see you guys haven’t gotten any more intelligent in the past few months.

When your whole belief system is based on a series of complete misinformation (i.e. LIES), it does kind of explain how you’ve become the absolute dumbest collective group I’ve ever encountered.

Anyway … carry on with crazy.

This administration is the worst group of serial liars in the history of the office smfh. All we heard for 4 years was the resident retard (you know who you are retard) moan about Trump being a liar lol and now crickets.

Hmmmmm, that’s not what the nonpartisan Joint Committee on Taxation (JCT) says. They say Americans making less than $10,000 per year would see a 0.3% tax hike starting in 2023. Overall, starting in 2023, taxes would increase by $16.7 billion for Americans earning less than $200,000.

Serial liars, the entire damn lot.

wv67

12 pointer
Dec 19, 2017
Southern wva
I’m curious as to what misleading info your speaking of GG I could give two chits about anything about Trump he’s gone none of the things happening g have nothing to do with him this situation we are in right now is all Biden and his folks fault nothing about it is misleading they have caused every bit of it gas prices groceries etc , crime punishment is not all their faults that’s on all sides , the border all of this is their fault now please show me some Mis info we are receiving sir. Not arguing I’m really curious

RLWEBB

12 pointer
Nov 30, 2005
Staffordsville, KY
I’m curious as to what misleading info your speaking of GG I could give two chits about anything about Trump he’s gone none of the things happening g have nothing to do with him this situation we are in right now is all Biden and his folks fault nothing about it is misleading they have caused every bit of it gas prices groceries etc , crime punishment is not all their faults that’s on all sides , the border all of this is their fault now please show me some Mis info we are receiving sir. Not arguing I’m really curious
Don’t hold your breath.

Gforcetrivers

12 pointer
Sep 23, 2016
Burkesville
This administration is the worst group of serial liars in the history of the office smfh. All we heard for 4 years was the resident retard (you know who you are retard) moan about Trump being a liar lol and now crickets.

Hmmmmm, that’s not what the nonpartisan Joint Committee on Taxation (JCT) says. They say Americans making less than $10,000 per year would see a 0.3% tax hike starting in 2023. Overall, starting in 2023, taxes would increase by $16.7 billion for Americans earning less than $200,000.

Serial liars, the entire damn lot.
Yup it'll take shit ton of agents to audit everyone that makes less than 200k a year.

Poorboy

8 pointer
Feb 23, 2005
under the bank
Trump was elected because he was saying what everyone was thinking, From day one, everything but the kitchen sink was thrown at him. Along, with the election and the treatment of each side has red pilled a lot of people.

The Bushes and Obama and Bidens are all the same. The same owners of CNN also own FOX NBC ABC CBS, most of the worlds media and banking systems, dig into Blackrock. I trust nothing I see and hear. I even sometimes think Trump may have been a plant to divide everyone even more

Climate change, Digital Banking, Covid and the Social Justice movements have been used to control and divide countries as well as families. Republican or Democrat, they are the same, and I'm ashamed I've been duped.

It's going to come to a head soon I fear. Everything is going at a faster pace. People are losing trust in in our establishments. Its not just this country its worldwide. I fear for my children and grandchildren. It has become a new era.

baknblack

12 pointer
Jan 30, 2014
Henry County
In 2021 51% of irs audits were on people making $75,000 or less. I think that makes it very clear just who the 87,000 new “agents” are gonna be focused on.
Definitely be more audits. A lot of people will get audited just because they have nothing better to do. What little bit of money they get from the poorer people won't amount to spit. They just want everyone to fear the IRS.

Latest posts