IRS job posting for new 87,000 auditors…carry firearm and willing to use deadly force

wv67

12 pointer
Dec 19, 2017
Southern wva
that might be their plan , build their own little militia , and if they do folks of all caliber will just let it happen

5176910D-6A16-4E28-B947-93772BB10CA0.jpeg

Journette

8 pointer
Jul 22, 2016
Caldwell County
They're going to use 87,,000 armed IRS agents to help defend the capital for the next January 6th insurrection where we don't have to depend on a damn idiot like Trump call the national guard which he never did what a criminal

EdLongshanks

12 pointer
Nov 16, 2013
Northern Kentucky
You don't have to worry they're not going to audit anybody making less than $400,000 a year that was the purpose of the 87,000 more auditors was for the big boys and complicated returns
It’s hilarious that you believe that. You know who can afford really good tax attorneys? Do you have any idea who can afford to pay attorneys crazy money to tie up prosecution in court for long periods of time…while simultaneously draining department resources? It ain’t poor schlepts like you.

EdLongshanks

12 pointer
Nov 16, 2013
Northern Kentucky
They're going to use 87,,000 armed IRS agents to help defend the capital for the next January 6th insurrection where we don't have to depend on a damn idiot like Trump call the national guard which he never did what a criminal
Hey there champ….I’ll clue you in, it would be unconstitutional/illegal for your president trump to deploy the national guard in DC. I don’t expect you to understand that though. Carry on with your nonsense stoopie.

Journette

8 pointer
Jul 22, 2016
Caldwell County
Hey there champ….I’ll clue you in, it would be unconstitutional/illegal for your president trump to deploy the national guard in DC. I don’t expect you to understand that though. Carry on with your nonsense stoopie.
If that's so why did the vice president get the national guard in with his orders if Trump couldn't have done it

Latest posts