Its turning on!

riverboss

12 pointer
Jan 26, 2009
northern ky
Should be a hell of a opening weekend friend hit 2 bucks this morning going to work hit a 11 point 100 yrds out of the driveway called the cops got everything squared away took off made it a mile down the road and one ran into the side of his truck!
Went to town tonight and dodge 3 bucks in 20 miles, scanner went off the last 2 nights over deer wrecks and people have been coming in for estimates all day long.

Semp

10 pointer
Feb 4, 2008
Kaintukee
I was bow hunting this morning and had this little guy under my stand wondering who was playing around with his cell phone camera. lol The rut is ON!

96NS264l.jpg

WILD

12 pointer
Sep 7, 2009
hick town,ky
Buddy at work this morning seen 2 bucks that were about 150 class fighting in a field,he watched for 20 minutes and had to leave.Said they were still at it when he left and they were fighting to kill it looked like,he said he never seen nothing like it.Also said there were four does just watching.

CKyleC

Spike
Nov 8, 2011
Watched a 2.5yr old 8pt breed a doe yesterday afternoon. While they were still meandering around me, another group was running around

KYote-Krusher

12 pointer
Jan 12, 2006
South Central Kentucky
Should be a hell of a opening weekend friend hit 2 bucks this morning going to work hit a 11 point 100 yrds out of the driveway called the cops got everything squared away took off made it a mile down the road and one ran into the side of his truck!
Went to town tonight and dodge 3 bucks in 20 miles, scanner went off the last 2 nights over deer wrecks and people have been coming in for estimates all day long.

Saw 2 of the "horny" devils out next to the roads this morning. First decent bucks I've seen out in the open so far this year.

Good luck to everybody!! 👍👍

east_ky_hunter

10 pointer
Aug 29, 2010
East Ky
My cams have lit up last night and this morning too with new bucks; mostly scrubs and basket racks though. It’s going to be on like donkey kong this weekend. I hope.

Latest posts