Jan 6th Insurrectionists Can't catch a break.

Buzzy

10 pointer
Oct 15, 2013
He was in DC I pack there also and yes I know it’s illegal but I’m not gonna allow anyone make me a victim
You break the law you get the punishment that the law says, right mister correctional officer? So don’t break the law if you don’t want the jail time.

HuntressOfLight

12 pointer
Nov 23, 2019
Guarding my lovely bluebirds
You break the law you get the punishment that the law says, right mister correctional officer? So don’t break the law if you don’t want the jail time.

While I have made it clear that I agree with such in all legal cases, the problem you have is that people within your party do not want prisons to exist at all, recall? You need to direct your thought to them and change their idiotic notion, beginning with those in Congress. Which twelve of them do you believe that you should send your correspondences to, first?

I watched that video and then reviewed the previous article. It's the only media in which I have been exposed to regarding the outcome of that case. A few things caught my attention.

The first was that CBS intentionally failed to verbalize an appeal is to be filed. It simply captioned that important information at the bottom of the screen. It's insults, such as that, to viewers' intellect which cause distrust and anger.

Then, of course, it moves on to Mr. Pence and Mr. Trump. The fact that all is only now being dealt with, over one year later, should make all blatantly obvious that such timing was intentionally planned, in order to try and influence midterm elections, being that they intend to try and milk the media cow that long and much longer, if possible. How you can put your support behind such devious manipulations is beyond my comprehension. It causes you to appear equally disingenuous.

As for the article review, I do question the purported family threat. I think it plausible the father may have been attempting to protect his family from other radicalized idiots, who he somehow got himself involved with before the incident, and that media may be intentionally painting a different picture. Such would fail to surprise me in the least. All stated, I reiterate that I do not support the actions purportedly taken by him nor others that 1/6/21 day. I equate such stupidity with that of useful idiiots.

Last edited:

Buzzy

10 pointer
Oct 15, 2013
While I have made it clear that I agree with such in all legal cases, the problem you have is that people within your party do not want prisons to exist at all, recall? You need to direct your thought to them and change their idiotic notion, beginning with those in Congress. Which twelve of them do you believe that you should send your correspondences to, first?

I watched that video and then reviewed the previous article. It's the only media in which I have been exposed to regarding the outcome of that case. A few things caught my attention.

The first was that CBS intentionally failed to verbalize an appeal is to be filed. It simply captioned that important information at the bottom of the screen. It's insults, such as that, to viewers' intellect which cause distrust and anger.

Then, of course, it moves on to Mr. Pence and Mr. Trump. The fact that all is only now being dealt with, over one year later, should make all blatantly obvious that such timing was intentionally planned, in order to try and influence midterm elections, being that they intend to try and milk the media cow that long and much longer, if possible. How you can put your support behind such devious manipulations is beyond my comprehension. It causes you to appear equally disingenuous.

As for the article review, I do question the purported family threat. I think it plausible the father may have been attempting to protect his family from other radicalized idiots, who he somehow got himself involved with before the incident, and that media may be intentionally painting a different picture. Such would fail to surprise me in the least. All stated, I reiterate that I do not support the actions purportedly taken by him nor others that 1/6/21 day. I equate such stupidity with that of useful idiiots.
Your assumptions nullify your statements because they bring unknown intro the known.

I don’t think we should have systems that punish as harshly as they do.

With that being said most vote to be tougher on crime with harsher penalties with the expectation it will only happen to the people they don’t like.

I don’t agree with the punishment or the action but this is the result of years of brainwashing “war on crime” which inevitably leads to everyone losing more freedom.

HuntressOfLight

12 pointer
Nov 23, 2019
Your assumptions nullify your statements because they bring unknown intro the known.
Less than awake here, but

1. Specifically which assumptions?

2. Prove it.

I don’t think we should have systems that punish as harshly as they do.
If true, then you have contradicted your previous post, in which I stated to have agreed; hence, my statement regarding your disingenuous nature stands. Moreover, surely you realize that those within your party making such idiotic statements do not believe such either, because if they actually succeeded in creating the totalitarian state in which they desire, they will then create prison camps so much worse than have ever existed within our short history. In other words, stop being a useful idiot and espousing their nonsense. I am not having it.

I am going to brew some decaf, while you attempt to untangle yourself out of that part, before addressing the rest of your stupid post. I will add now, though, that I wouldn't hesitate to castrate you, if I caught you raping a child. You may think it harsh, but I could do much worse to you.

Last edited:

Buzzy

10 pointer
Oct 15, 2013
Less than awake here, but

1. Specifically which assumptions?

2. Prove it.

If true, then you have contradicted your previous post, in which I stated to have agreed; hence, my statement regarding your disingenuous nature stands. Moreover, surely you realize that those within your party making such idiotic statements do not believe such either, because if they actually succeeded in creating the totalitarian state in which they desire, they will then create prison camps so much worse than have ever existed within our short history. In other words, stop being a useful idiot and espousing their nonsense. I am not having it.

I am going to brew since decaf, while you attempt to untangle yourself our of that part, before addressing the rest of your stupid post. I will add now, though, that I wouldn't hesitate to castrate you, if you raped a child. You may think it harsh, but I could do much worse to you.
The assumptions? That my first statement was not purely sarcastic.
Only to draw ire to the punishment system we reside under. 2nd That I adhere to a particular party.

Off of those two you went on a rant about nothing. Like I said nullifying your dribble.

HuntressOfLight

12 pointer
Nov 23, 2019
The assumptions? That my first statement was not purely sarcastic.
Only to draw ire to the punishment system we reside under. 2nd That I adhere to a particular party.

Off of those two you went on a rant about nothing. Like I said nullifying your dribble.

Well, as expected, you failed and now sound like Ed, except that he is much smarter than you as well as more entertaining.

RLWEBB

12 pointer
Nov 30, 2005
Staffordsville, KY
Fine I haven’t studied his particular case BUT 60 years? Lol you’d have to be a Commie loving c-sucker to be ok with that. And most weren’t packing yet your sorry ass is cheering and hoping for more “examples”. My point still stands.
Liberal thought at its finest! Here’s another good example. 6 year old boy says “I’m fat and ugly.” Most folks including liberals would respond “no you’re not” and tries to comfort the child and help them change that perception. Same boy says I want to be a girl and liberals tell them that’s great and encourages the insanity. Both make about as much sense don’t they?

carnivore

12 pointer
Nov 17, 2007
Ky
What if Trump won the election and it was actually stolen from him? Wouldn’t it become every Americans’ patriotic duty to “break the law”?
The crap the Democrats are pulling with elections is not something any American should tolerate and frankly it’s one of the few things that demand a violent response.

Last edited:

DBKY

6 pointer
Jul 29, 2019
KY
What about the BLM activist that looted and set parts of cities ablaze? Do you think that those responsible should be tracked down and held responsible for their actions?

GodblessKy

6 pointer
Nov 7, 2021
mason co
But Trump lost the election. This whole Trump victim mentality thing that's going on in the Republican party is getting old and its going to wreck the party if it continues. There is plenty of stuff to run on in the Republican Party other than " The Democrats stole my election" It makes you look weak.

barney

12 pointer
Oct 11, 2005
But Trump lost the election. This whole Trump victim mentality thing that's going on in the Republican party is getting old and its going to wreck the party if it continues. There is plenty of stuff to run on in the Republican Party other than " The Democrats stole my election" It makes you look weak.
The republican party is stronger and more unified than it ever was right now.

carnivore

12 pointer
Nov 17, 2007
Ky
Dems cheated, everyone knows it. the official defense is “it wasn’t enough to change the outcome of the election.” Common sense tells me otherwise.