Jan 6th Insurrectionists Can't catch a break.

HuntressOfLight

12 pointer
Nov 23, 2019
Guarding my lovely bluebirds
But to say strictly pedos which I’ve been adamant about hanging is absurd. It’s not only stupid but lazy. No wonder you and Ed argue with such vigor, you’re cut from the same cloth.

Ed severely lacks my debate skills, as well as my trolling expertise, and unlike yourself, he happens to be intelligent enough to realize such to be fact, thereby refrains from attempting to tango with me in most instances. You could learn a thing or two from him. Admit it.

Buzzy

10 pointer
Oct 15, 2013
Ed severely lacks my debate skills, as well as my trolling expertise, and unlike yourself, he happens to be intelligent enough to realize such to be fact, thereby refrains from attempting to tango with me in most instances. You could learn a thing or two from him. Admit it.
Whatever your drugs you’re on I’ll try them. You actually make no sense. Maybe senile but to think you’re a good troll or witty is comical.

HuntressOfLight

12 pointer
Nov 23, 2019
Guarding my lovely bluebirds
Whatever your drugs you’re on I’ll try them. You actually make no sense. Maybe senile but to think you’re a good troll or witty is comical.

I have been accused of many things, but being a drug addict or senile most certainly fail to be among the list. You are the one whom cannot recall what you post from one moment to the next, hence your contradictions thus failure at debate. My suggestion is that you study formal debate then return in perhaps a few years. Perhaps we can then partake in more discourse suitable enough to maintain my interest. Must go flip dinner now, though.

wv67

12 pointer
Dec 19, 2017
Southern wva
What’s me being a correctional officer got to do with protecting my family , thugs carry all the time break the law all the time , no two wrongs don’t make a right , but I’d rather have it read family was being robbed at gun point in a blue state where guns aren’t allowed to be carried but the almost victim was breaking the law also and killed the low life SOB. And gets 5-10 or life BUT HIS FAMILY IS SAFE AND SOUND

Buzzy

10 pointer
Oct 15, 2013
What’s me being a correctional officer got to do with protecting my family , thugs carry all the time break the law all the time , no two wrongs don’t make a right , but I’d rather have it read family was being robbed at gun point in a blue state where guns aren’t allowed to be carried but the almost victim was breaking the law also and killed the low life SOB. And gets 5-10 or life BUT HIS FAMILY IS SAFE AND SOUND
Understand your point.

Buzzy

10 pointer
Oct 15, 2013
I have been accused of many things, but being a drug addict or senile most certainly fail to be among the list. You are the one whom cannot recall what you post from one moment to the next, hence your contradictions thus failure at debate. My suggestion is that you study formal debate then return in perhaps a few years. Perhaps we can then partake in more discourse suitable enough to maintain my interest. Must go flip dinner now, though.
Pffffftttt. There you go again. Did not say you’re an addict, only that you have good drugs. You need to read a Chicago Manual of Style, any of them.