Corbin, Ky
Anyone on here going?
E7F00EB2-75FD-491D-8454-9D140FAA31E6.jpeg

626BEB7B-3CF6-42F1-A126-9DBB6759AFE9.jpeg

Meatstick

12 pointer
Oct 25, 2013
Washington County
Hopefully we can meet this time, you would be welcome to shoot and laugh with us, I’ll be the good looking one! Now how do I spot you?
I'll have a longbow, yellow fletching, sidewinder hip quiver. Driving a white Jeep. I answer by Jake if you feel like yelling out lol. Oh, and I'm about 20 or 30 years younger than most the other trad shooters lol

Carpdaddy

12 pointer
May 12, 2016
Corbin, Ky
Well we missed you again! You had only been gone a few minutes when we arrived. I ask and they said you just left. I was the second in line, signed in right under you. We waited a few more and Jman and his crew showed up so we shot with them. Ask several on the course but you were not to b found! Maybe in the August shoot.

Meatstick

12 pointer
Oct 25, 2013
Washington County
Well we missed you again! You had only been gone a few minutes when we arrived. I ask and they said you just left. I was the second in line, signed in right under you. We waited a few more and Jman and his crew showed up so we shot with them. Ask several on the course but you were not to b found! Maybe in the August shoot.
I was back to the truck by 9 lol. I had hay to rake, or I woulda waited or met y'all back at the shack.

Carpdaddy

12 pointer
May 12, 2016
Corbin, Ky
I was back to the truck by 9 lol. I had hay to rake, or I woulda waited or met y'all back at the shack.
Yep, I looked when we got back and your Jeep was already gone. So we just had to talk about you! Took us a long time to go around, we had a crowd, and spent a lot of time looking for arrows!
I feel like I got baited by sharks. Several young men whom were supposed to be new at this were with Jman. With cardboard sleeves to carry their arrows in it looked legit. Then they proceeded to whop up on us old codgers!! Sure got a lot of laughs though, much of it at my expense, but had a great time.

Carpdaddy

12 pointer
May 12, 2016
Corbin, Ky
You can tell how good someone is by the number of arrows they carry. I should have focused on the small number of arrows instead of the cardboard quiver!
C5A222E1-7249-494B-B17F-DEE1CDAB6957.jpeg

Latest posts