Shoot Dates

Attachments

• 2022Schedule.JPG
    2022Schedule.JPG
    245.1 KB · Views: 91

Jman

10 pointer
Feb 14, 2003
Agreed! Thanks a lot! I started to ask about it last week but thought I might be jump'n the gun a little.

Derek Trent

Spike
Aug 17, 2019
Carter county
So I intend on coming to Tradfest anything I should be aware of before hand. I have shot traditional for 15 years but I’ve never set foot on a 3D course. I’m also curious if there with be any vendors and/or swaps. Also will there be onsite camping. Wanting to bring the family so wanted to know what I was getting into.

grinder

12 pointer
Oct 28, 2003
harrodsburg, ky, USA.
Just lotsa fun. Yes, theres usually about 10 vendors. Big Jim alone should have anything you need, lotsa bows, and arrows/arrow supplies, plenty of people doing private trades as well. 2 20 target courses, running boar target, food vendor, breakfast and lunch, saturday night potluck meal, guest Speaker Keith Seyer off season 7 of “Alone”. Free camping, no showers or flush toilets, just porta johns. Potable water on site. Free campfire wood. Just fun and fellowshipping. Competition classes available, but most just shoot for fun.

Jman

10 pointer
Feb 14, 2003
Grinder, are youth that are competing in the NASP school competitions, allowed to shoot their Genesis compound bows on the course? Got a friend that would like to bring his daughter. Any thoughts?

Carpdaddy

12 pointer
May 12, 2016
Corbin, Ky
Grinder, are youth that are competing in the NASP school competitions, allowed to shoot their Genesis compound bows on the course? Got a friend that would like to bring his daughter. Any thoughts?
Pretty sure that’s a yes Jayman, but wait for Randy to confirm.

Jman

10 pointer
Feb 14, 2003
Thanks! I thought that was the case. Just wanted to make sure that compounds of that degree were allowed at the shoots. I will encourage them to participate.

grinder

12 pointer
Oct 28, 2003
harrodsburg, ky, USA.
Well years ago, since we support, promote, and donate to NASP, those under 18 should be allowed at the shoots. Anything that gets kids shooting bows cant be a bad thing. They shoot in their own class, so, no harm done.