Ky Tradfest 2022 in pictures

Carpdaddy

12 pointer
May 12, 2016
Corbin, Ky
What a great time again as always. Thanks to all who work so hard to make it happen. Now let’s see some pictures! I’ll start..
6AA36064-498B-4930-A459-C58AF13EA60F.jpeg

E0DF45A8-CCF0-4449-A240-7158BED06FCC.jpeg

Jman

10 pointer
Feb 14, 2003
Carp!.........got a question for you! I'm not seeing the normal "Carp arrows" that I pull for you sometimes! Have you got one in that group??

Attachments

• carp.jpeg
    carp.jpeg
    236.8 KB · Views: 15

Carpdaddy

12 pointer
May 12, 2016
Corbin, Ky
Carp!.........got a question for you! I'm not seeing the normal "Carp arrows" that I pull for you sometimes! Have you got one in that group??
Top arrow, brown, 2” Orange feathers. You are just not accustom to looking in the ten ring for my arrows or yours!

Jman

10 pointer
Feb 14, 2003
Sandman came over yesterday afternoon. He hit a clay target at 50 yards with his. Now both him and Tarzan have done that! I think I might need to stop asking them to come over!

Carpdaddy

12 pointer
May 12, 2016
Corbin, Ky
Sandman came over yesterday afternoon. He hit a clay target at 50 yards with his. Now both him and Tarzan have done that! I think I might need to stop asking them to come over!
I’m trying not to like Sandman after he laid a royal whooping on us. But then he let us sleep in a warm camper, and cooked some some awesome food, how can you not like a feller after that!

grinder

12 pointer
Oct 28, 2003
harrodsburg, ky, USA.
Id post some pics, but they would just come out sideways. 😢 I’m not privy to the ‘Secret Society of Picture Posters’ (SSPP) secret handshake.
Maybe some day

Carpdaddy

12 pointer
May 12, 2016
Corbin, Ky
Id post some pics, but they would just come out sideways. 😢 I’m not privy to the ‘Secret Society of Picture Posters’ (SSPP) secret handshake.
Maybe some day
Ain’t nobody wants to see that mug of yours Randy, that’s why we don’t teach you, but the whiskers do hide it some! Lol

grinder

12 pointer
Oct 28, 2003
harrodsburg, ky, USA.
Ain’t nobody wants to see that mug of yours Randy, that’s why we don’t teach you, but the whiskers do hide it some! Lol
Im not a selfie guy, i take pics of other peoples. Im not vain, and try to flaunt my beauty like you do. Im sure theres a sermon there….
Dang it, why do i feel like a sinner everytime you open yer yap ? 🤷🏼‍♂️

Jman

10 pointer
Feb 14, 2003
Im not a selfie guy, i take pics of other peoples. Im not vain, and try to flaunt my beauty like you do. Im sure theres a sermon there….
Dang it, why do i feel like a sinner everytime you open yer yap ? 🤷🏼‍♂️
🎶 "He's so vain........he probably thinks this thread is about him......."🎶

That line might make a good song for some songwriter..........🙂

Sandman73

6 pointer
Dec 1, 2004
Paris Ky
I didn't know about the American Round at tradfest. I think I will try to figure out my gaps for that event for next year. What are the distances and format it?

grinder

12 pointer
Oct 28, 2003
harrodsburg, ky, USA.
I’m trying not to like Sandman after he laid a royal whooping on us. But then he let us sleep in a warm camper, and cooked some some awesome food, how can you not like a feller after that!
I notice it always goes to food with you Carp! Went and got him to give the blessing on the saturday night feast, thinking maybe, just maybe he could perform his ordained duties , sermon us a little and maybe try and save some souls. Before he even began, he eased towards the start of the food line. Before he was done with “Amen”, he kicked a big guy in the knee, knocked an old lady down, and stepped on a kid, all 3 were between him and the first dish !
FOR SHAMMMMMMME! 🤦‍♂️