LBL Bowhunt ! 10/22- 10/28

grinder

12 pointer
Oct 28, 2003
harrodsburg, ky, USA.
Everybody is welcome to come, drop by camp at Energy Lake campground and say hi and sit a spell if nothing else. Kevin Brown and myself will be on ‘A’ loop at Energy Lake Campground.
I promise lots of food, good stories, and a smattering of half truths…. Dont be shy.

1wildcatfan

12 pointer
Jan 2, 2009
raised n Bullitt Co.
Everybody is welcome to come, drop by camp at Energy Lake campground and say hi and sit a spell if nothing else. Kevin Brown and myself will be on ‘A’ loop at Energy Lake Campground.
I promise lots of food, good stories, and a smattering of half truths…. Dont be shy.
Go by Uncle Lee's coming or going, not far off WK parkway.

Carpdaddy

12 pointer
May 12, 2016
Corbin, Ky
Not looking good right now but never know, things can be pushed aside for some of you fellers good cooking. It makes up for the partial truths. Sure be good for some laughs, hope I can get a few days anyway. If not, do plan to try and make the Green River hunt.

Carpdaddy

12 pointer
May 12, 2016
Corbin, Ky
We got drawn for GRSP! I really like the area outside it also, boat would help. Had a friend offer to loan me one, trying to get him to come also.

Carpdaddy

12 pointer
May 12, 2016
Corbin, Ky
Sounds good! The camper we rented last year had everything we needed. But I have camped out of my Expedition. Got air mattress and whatever else I need. But got two other guys coming, maybe more, so need more than that. But no problem, we will figure it out. I enjoy the campfire tales, food, and fellowship, almost as good as the hunting. Even if you can’t believe much if it! LoL
Is there a shower there at the campground?

grinder

12 pointer
Oct 28, 2003
harrodsburg, ky, USA.
Good clean showers and toilets. ‘Can’t believe much of it’ ???
Are you trying to say half truths have been told ??? How dare you !!!
Its the price you pay for campfire food.

Latest posts