Learn from my mistake... Thieves..

KYBOY

12 pointer
Apr 21, 2005
Floyd,co..Kentucky
Ok,I dont make this post to piss & moan but to warn some folks. Learn from my mistake. I had a pancake air compressor in the bed of my truck I had been using every day so I strapped it in secure.
So we had to run in Super Walmart for groceries. So when we come back out my compressor, hose and accompanying disconnects and so on are gone.. They couldn't get it out so they cut it out.The compressor was not visible unless someone was actively snooping in the bed of my truck and others Im sure...We were not parked near a light or a security camera. I walked the parking lot looking and listening but it was long gone. No time to file a police report, we were late picking Connor up from practice so we had to leave..
So just so you know the thieves and meth heads are christmas shopping. Mind your vehicles and what you leave open. Learn from my mistake

PUBLIC RAT

10 pointer
Feb 18, 2014
Sorry for your loss, that sucks. Everyone needs to keep your head on swivel, especially gas stations. I try my best to always see who is moving around me. Parking lots at malls, people loading gifts in cars,putting little kids in seats,your distracted. Watch yourself.

Dark Cloud

12 pointer
Aug 14, 2009
Lawrence Co.
Ok,I dont make this post to piss & moan but to warn some folks. Learn from my mistake. I had a pancake air compressor in the bed of my truck I had been using every day so I strapped it in secure.
So we had to run in Super Walmart for groceries. So when we come back out my compressor, hose and accompanying disconnects and so on are gone.. They couldn't get it out so they cut it out.The compressor was not visible unless someone was actively snooping in the bed of my truck and others Im sure...We were not parked near a light or a security camera. I walked the parking lot looking and listening but it was long gone. No time to file a police report, we were late picking Connor up from practice so we had to leave..
So just so you know the thieves and meth heads are christmas shopping. Mind your vehicles and what you leave open. Learn from my mistake
I was working in Martin co ,several years ago ,was parking my old truck in the parking lot ,I believe it was IGA at prestonburg ,at the time ,taking week about driving.I had a bunch of extra tools scattered in the truck bed,parked there all summer ,no problem ,I picked up a tool box ,and picked em up ,got stole the next night. Got the cables cut on my battery there and somebody stole it about this time of year.Thieves looking for Christmas money I guess, to sorry to work.

3PointSlayer

6 pointer
Aug 3, 2021
Between The Bridges
Some of you might be aware but there are some middle eastern guys making rounds at gas stations in the middle of the night. They are always driving a really nice vehicle. Their scam is they are out of gas and sell you the gold jewelry they are wearing for like 3-400 dollars. Its all marked 24k gold and is not magnetic. The local pawn shop has had 4 people with the same gold chain and rings come in and he tested them for fakes.

chadwimc

12 pointer
Oct 29, 2004
Earth
If your truck was parked in the Walmart parking lot there will be security cam footage. I'd go to the County Attorney and ask him to have the Sheriff to take a look.
laughing cop.jpg

Latest posts