Learn from my mistake... Thieves..

EdLongshanks

12 pointer
Nov 16, 2013
Northern Kentucky
Some of you might be aware but there are some middle eastern guys making rounds at gas stations in the middle of the night. They are always driving a really nice vehicle. Their scam is they are out of gas and sell you the gold jewelry they are wearing for like 3-400 dollars. Its all marked 24k gold and is not magnetic. The local pawn shop has had 4 people with the same gold chain and rings come in and he tested them for fakes.
Up here they often have children with them to play on your empathy.

bigbonner

12 pointer
Aug 5, 2015
If your truck was parked in the Walmart parking lot there will be security cam footage. I'd go to the County Attorney and ask him to have the Sheriff to take a look.
I have dark tinted windows on my truck. I will go to Wal Mart and let my wife out and I will sit in my truck and wait on her.
There is no telling how many times that someone will park behind me or a row or so behind me and the drivers would walk up to my truck, stop and look over in the bed of my truck. I would sit quietly watching my mirrors just waiting for one of them to pick something up. It got real interesting a time or two.

chadwimc

12 pointer
Oct 29, 2004
Earth
Some of you might be aware but there are some middle eastern guys making rounds at gas stations in the middle of the night. They are always driving a really nice vehicle. Their scam is they are out of gas and sell you the gold jewelry they are wearing for like 3-400 dollars. Its all marked 24k gold and is not magnetic. The local pawn shop has had 4 people with the same gold chain and rings come in and he tested them for fakes.
Those might be gypsies... The real pikeys are kinda swarthy lookin'...

Latest posts