Lowest harvest totals in last 12 years

bgkyarcher

12 pointer
Aug 23, 2011
BG
Please tell us the biologist name as I would like to know if he was even alive in '56. When I go back through some of my archives from the late '80s and find a couple of deer guides that state baiting deer was prohibited, I'll be glad to prove him wrong.
We will all be waiting for you to admit you were wrong.

KYH5N1

10 pointer
Jan 19, 2008
In the nightmares of turkeys
You're such a tough guy? Why don't you realize that you and your little clique don't run this forum? I use to think you were OK but that opinion has changed. Sorry you got offended that I asked for the name of this Senior Wildlife Biologist. You really believe that baiting for deer was legal b4 KY had an established deer population?

bgkyarcher

12 pointer
Aug 23, 2011
BG
You're such a tough guy? Why don't you realize that you and your little clique don't run this forum? I use to think you were OK but that opinion has changed. Sorry you got offended that I asked for the name of this Senior Wildlife Biologist. You really believe that baiting for deer was legal b4 KY had an established deer population?
Obviously it was. You’re too damn stupid and pig headed to admit it.

bgkyarcher

12 pointer
Aug 23, 2011
BG
You and your opinion can you know what. I’m a little bitty feller. Not tough at all. No reason to be afraid of meeting me.

KYH5N1

10 pointer
Jan 19, 2008
Listen Bub, you've been called on this thread by others besides me. I've already got an appointment for tomorrow morning. Even if I didnt, I wouldn't waste my time with trivial people like you. You just keep making excuses and I'll keep posting results! Yes, there is a decline in the turkey population! I don't know why but crying about it doesn't help anything. Put some effort into working on the things YOU can control and you'll see results. As for the deer baiting issue, I may be wrong? Pretty sure I'm not, but maybe?

bgkyarcher

12 pointer
Aug 23, 2011
BG
Listen Bub, you've been called on this thread by others besides me. I've already got an appointment for tomorrow morning. Even if I didnt, I wouldn't waste my time with trivial people like you. You just keep making excuses and I'll keep posting results! Yes, there is a decline in the turkey population! I don't know why but crying about it doesn't help anything. Put some effort into working on the things YOU can control and you'll see results. As for the deer baiting issue, I may be wrong? Pretty sure I'm not, but maybe?
I'm off all week bub. I'd make time for you at your convenience. I've made no excuses about anything. I also don't see people crying about it, just stating the obvious. Glad you acknowledge that our population has declined. I don't own any land. As for the baiting issue, you are wrong, but will wait for you to acknowledge it. I've been there, sure I'm right, only to realize I was wrong. When I'm wrong, I admit it. Hope you will too. I'm pretty sure you're remembering the baiting ban on public land they put in the regs. I believe that was in the 80's.

KYH5N1

10 pointer
Jan 19, 2008
You and your opinion can you know what. I’m a little bitty feller. Not tough at all. No reason to be afraid of meeting me.
Typical response from a "key board" bully. Nobody here cares. You guys think you own this forum. From your previous post, you believe that yall''s opinions are the only ones that matter. Sorry to break it to ya, but they are not!

KYH5N1

10 pointer
Jan 19, 2008
Still can't bait on public land. If you think that baiting deer was legal before KY had an established deer herd, well, I don't know what to think. Spend your week off working on turkey habitat where you hunt. Meeting me would be a waste of time for us both!

rockhousehunter

12 pointer
Oct 18, 2013
Salyersville, Ky
That tells me all I need to know. And I quote “won’t waste my time with trivial people like you”. Want me to drive 2 hours or more and then you not show up. All the while IF you did show up I bet it’s 5 minutes from your house, we’ll never know cause you won’t supply a cell number or a home address. If you would give me your cell, like I’ve given you mine we could work out a convenient resolution and you could see what a real turkey hunter looks like.

Latest posts