Lowest harvest totals in last 12 years

KYH5N1

10 pointer
Jan 19, 2008
In the nightmares of turkeys
That tells me all I need to know. And I quote “won’t waste my time with trivial people like you”. Want me to drive 2 hours or more and then you not show up. All the while IF you did show up I bet it’s 5 minutes from your house, we’ll never know cause you won’t supply a cell number or a home address. If you would give me your cell, like I’ve given you mine we could work out a convenient resolution and you could see what a real turkey hunter looks like.
Do the administrators at the school you teach at know anything about your personality traits? Maybe they should? You are all BLOW. You'renot bullying me like you do the kiddies in class. BTW, it's much further from my house to the place I gave you than 5 minutes. And yes, I'm positive it would be a waste of my time! Monday will be here soon and you can go back to school and be the King of the class.

rockhousehunter

12 pointer
Oct 18, 2013
Salyersville, Ky
Do the administrators at the school you teach at know anything about your personality traits? Maybe they should? You are all BLOW. You'renot bullying me like you do the kiddies in class. BTW, it's much further from my house to the place I gave you than 5 minutes. And yes, I'm positive it would be a waste of my time! Monday will be here soon and you can go back to school and be the King of the class.
Mouth

bgkyarcher

12 pointer
Aug 23, 2011
BG
Typical response from a "key board" bully. Nobody here cares. You guys think you own this forum. From your previous post, you believe that yall''s opinions are the only ones that matter. Sorry to break it to ya, but they are not!
Typical response from a key board coward. You're an idiot. You keep saying we think our opinions...... You're the one that thinks your opinion is all that matters. My God, you think you know more about deer regulations than the senior deer biologist with KDFWR. You pompous, arrogant, asshole.

bgkyarcher

12 pointer
Aug 23, 2011
BG
Typical response from a "key board" bully. Nobody here cares. You guys think you own this forum. From your previous post, you believe that yall''s opinions are the only ones that matter. Sorry to break it to ya, but they are not!
My invitation stands. We'll find out who is a key board bully and coward. I'm in Bowling Green. Meet you half way to wherever you are. Dickhead.

KYH5N1

10 pointer
Jan 19, 2008
Typical response from a key board coward. You're an idiot. You keep saying we think our opinions...... You're the one that thinks your opinion is all that matters. My God, you think you know more about deer regulations than the senior deer biologist with KDFWR. You pompous, arrogant, asshole.
Not at all. Just stating the obvious that it wouldn't be prudent to allow baiting for deer until there was an established deer herd. I would think anyone with a background in wildlife biology would know that?

bgkyarcher

12 pointer
Aug 23, 2011
BG
Not at all. Just stating the obvious that it wouldn't be prudent to allow baiting for deer until there was an established deer herd. I would think anyone with a background in wildlife biology would know that?
Perhaps they weren't concerned with baiting in 1956. Obviously not overly concerned, as it was legal then, and always has been. But you keep doing you bub.

bgkyarcher

12 pointer
Aug 23, 2011
BG
I hope you don't think anyone is impressed with your threats? It's funny actually. I disagree and you start threatening and name calling? Democrat much?
Unless you have gone back and edited comments, you'll find you threw the first stone dipstick. Democrats whine to admins, hide behind keyboards, and they aren't aggressors.

bgkyarcher

12 pointer
Aug 23, 2011
BG
I'm so impressed with your middle school antics. You one of Rock''s former students? Empty threats and name calling. You're a jewel of society.
I'm through with this conversation. Keep us posted on your findings on baiting deer in Ky.

KYH5N1

10 pointer
Jan 19, 2008
I don't need to report anything. I don't need to edit post. I'll stand behind everything I've said. Just look back a few post to your attacks on another respondent to this thread. You know it all and think you rule the roost. As was stated earlier, yall are the reasons this site has "gone to the dogs". I don't care. You can have it. Hope you sleep better tonight knowing you are my HERO.

rockhousehunter

12 pointer
Oct 18, 2013
Salyersville, Ky
L
I don't need to report anything. I don't need to edit post. I'll stand behind everything I've said. Just look back a few post to your attacks on another respondent to this thread. You know it all and think you rule the roost. As was stated earlier, yall are the reasons this site has "gone to the dogs". I don't care. You can have it. Hope you sleep better tonight knowing you are my HERO.
This is an awesome site until you respond to anything. We’ve none said a word to each other, other than simple disagreements on occasion. And most of us have even met each other. And since you don’t care about the site, well, bye.

Latest posts